Unity - Completed - Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Very bad,

She wakes up far to quickly, you never knoe what you are supposed to do, everytime you get caught the game closes the fullscreen and gets back in window mode which is just annoying and the art for the sexuel stuff is really bad, animations are also not good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

It's okay, but not anywhere near enough to be hot.

It's a simple enough of a concept with good art, just that the gameplay is weirdly lacking.

It has small puzzle elements of how and where to click to advance undressing and different satisfaction granting areas, but she doesn't wake up making the scenario much worse and less interesting gameplay.
    The whole climax bar mechanic takes too long and isn't satisfying enough to be worth the effort and possible poses are awkward.

In short: great art, good sounds, awkward posing and lacking mechanics, too tedious to be erotic.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

Simple interactive game focused purely on undressing and playing with sleeping girl.

If she wakes too early you'll lose. If you are gentle and have enough patience to pleasure her enough times she won't mind playing with her even after waking. And that's all about it.

Both graphics and sound have good quality but number of interactions is very limited. Good game but short.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download to check out (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

The game is very limited. It's a single scene of a girl lying on a bed. You can interact with the body, it moves (which is a positive point), the girl breathes, we see the movement of breathing. For this reason, it manages to be a little superior to others of its kind with names including the words Night, Sleep, Deep, Crawling. But not good enough for me to recommend it.

Honestly, It is very limited and not very sexually arousing. The girl's face barely changes. There are many VNs that don't have this interactivity with the mouse, they have this kind of fantasy (girl sleeping) and they can be more exciting. There are far superior mouse touch games. I can't speak the names by forum rules. But one of them is about a dog princess and a demon and the other one is from the same developer, with you and a girl in a bed, but much more complex and interesting, but it's banned here.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Simple, not long game. You will need some patience with interacting, otherwise you'll get quick game over and remember - progress will reset.
    Good looking flash-like animations and transitions but, like almost always in those type of japanese games, you will have hard time finding right spot to interact with and way to correctly move them.
    Either way if you are into "exceptionally rare" games with imoutos give it a go.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Pretty basic sleep attack game... sort of lacking in features. You get one pose. You strip her and touch her. You can put your dick in per pussy or her mouth. You can cum inside her pussy only (never see any cum).

it's okay.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I hope you haven't played Night High before this!

While Night High has level ups, many actions, and is very approchable, this game requires arthritis. It requires rapid wiggling of the mouse then stopping then continuing and its really not fun at all.

The voice acting and visuals are fantastic, but I'm willing to be most players will struggle to even get the blanket off! Avoid if possible.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

u z i

short and sweet. nothing much more to say. i really like interactive games like this. sound effects are good. like the graphics. smooth gameplay. i know this is not everybody's cup of tea. but if u like this genre try it out!