Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
hacked the game so the girl won't wake up

there you go, this was quite fun to reverse engineer is there any other game you want me to hack/mod?
where's the fun in that?

Reactions: Bloo

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
but removing the actual gameplay isn't the way to do that imo. At this point your not to far off making it into a movie clip so the player has just to press the play button and start fapping.

shyone

May 13, 2017
i removed it by clicking and dragging the shirt near where the belt goes (sorry bad english :p) just drag that and it will slowly disappear careful not to wake her up :)

edit: ty for the upload :)
I think what he means in just keep tugging the piece of shirt you undo near waist downwards. Always works for me.

shyone

May 13, 2017
The only gripes I've got is that you can't move her around into other positions for tit-fuck, doggy, etc. Otherwise, not bad at all.

StarredCentau

May 14, 2017
i have a problem, every time i open the game, there's no girl, i only is the pillow and other background, please help

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
hacked the game so the girl won't wake up

there you go, this was quite fun to reverse engineer is there any other game you want me to hack/mod?
small problem with it not oppening. error 126

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i have a problem, every time i open the game, there's no girl, i only is the pillow and other background, please help
i am late to reply and it's a trollish reply sorry.

" Be silent, she obviously can hear you coming, that's why she ran off"

Sorry won't happen again

Reactions: Botulinus
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to make this game just easier? I don't want it to be un-loseable, I just want imouto-chan to be, say, 75% less sensitive. That way I can still feel like there's some risk in what I'm doing, and be more excited and gratified for overcoming that risk, without it becoming this frustrating meta-game that the regular version is.

Does anyone know if I could do that as a simple change of variables, or if it's more complex than that, and if so, could anyone else hack the game to make it much easier while still having a failure condition?

Aug 25, 2017
So I've had a look at the level0 file from the data folder and, as someone with no coding experience, I can barely comprehend it. I recognize words referencing game mechanics like GirlOrgasm, Panties, NippleSpring, etc. but I wouldn't know how to change these variables to get the result I want, and even if I did, I don't see any variable such as "wakechance" or something. Does anyone know what's going on? Does OP care to add difficulty settings?

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
Recieved this error and cannot figure out why. Using the latest Drivers. DX 11, and as far as I can tell my NVIDIA is set to allow the program to run 3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes