Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This game is really unpopular due to lack of sex scenes. I doubt the update will be posted promptly.
I wouldn’t say it’s “really unpopular “… it has over 200 Patreon members and the VN has literally just started with 10 updates… that’s the reason, for the lack of “sex scenes” (whichever u consider those scenes to look like)… actually trying to build out the world and characters still and… not just lewd every moments every second… lol

Reactions: Evizzy89

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well, what do you expect? The game doesn't have as much updates as GG, so it is to be expected that people doesn't chat much here

Jul 22, 2021
I am honestly looking forward to this game getting larger. It so far feels like the school side story in GG and I really like that, as well as the likely lack of moral arguments of 'IF SHE BREATHES.... SHES A THOT!" with the queen.

• Haha
Reactions: ELSCHNY

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Honestly I don't think this game is gonna see much more action than the one it already has, at least, until GG is finished or parttly finished.

Jul 22, 2021
Honestly I don't think this game is gonna see much more action than the one it already has, at least, until GG is finished or parttly finished.
It will indeed likely be on the backburner until GG is finished. That said GG will probably take at least another year or three at the current rate, so hopefully this game can tide over the Giantess VN urge as well.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It will indeed likely be on the backburner until GG is finished. That said GG will probably take at least another year or three at the current rate, so hopefully this game can tide over the Giantess VN urge as well.
This VN is getting updated every month, with increased Patreon members each month as well, so no it’s not going on the “back burner”… also two different artists ( For GG and Nezumicon)… Also GG is planned to be like “ONE PIECE” in size… so most definitely more than 1 or 3 years like u suggested… (not even taking account of the Sea kingdoms, which will be entirely different “world” in a sense (within GG) with its own plot/routes/characters…

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Well, what do you expect? The game doesn't have as much updates as GG, so it is to be expected that people doesn't chat much here
It went from 2 route updates per month to 4 so it's catching up to GG at least. I'm guessing they'll eventually transition to bi-weekly updates with 5 route updates per month like GG.
I do hope they don't copy GG's route count though, the smaller cast means that each character will be getting more updates per year than your average GG character so the routes will be more fleshed out in the long run. Hinako and maybe Liz will probably get their own routes but I hope they don't expand too much beyond that for a while.

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
This VN is getting updated every month, with increased Patreon members each month as well, so no it’s not going on the “back burner”… also two different artists ( For GG and Nezumicon)… Also GG is planned to be like “ONE PIECE” in size… so most definitely more than 1 or 3 years like u suggested… (not even taking account of the Sea kingdoms, which will be entirely different “world” in a sense (within GG) with its own plot/routes/characters…
Of course it will be like One Piece in size. Bros are printing money lol. I would prefer this game's art than GG's since it is way more consistent. Some drawings of GG straight up lookmangled and weird. Shit happens when you update the game two times in a month with multiple CGs. Only if they weren't like 5 minutes and "to be continued." Since the writer is the same guy, even though this game is updated once a month, it also gets a 5 minutes extra content. Kinda frustrating.

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’m
Of course it will be like One Piece in size. Bros are printing money lol. I would prefer this game's art than GG's since it is way more consistent. Some drawings of GG straight up lookmangled and weird. Shit happens when you update the game two times in a month with multiple CGs. Only if they weren't like 5 minutes and "to be continued." Since the writer is the same guy, even though this game is updated once a month, it also gets a 5 minutes extra content. Kinda frustrating.
Okay, I wouldn’t say that because they’re printing money, but they’ve said their plans before the growth in popularity of their VN, so saying they’re expanding because of just the money is kind of a mute thinking point… And Then move on if you’re frustrated by the development or if you don’t like the art, it’s That simple… everyone has their own opinion on things, if it aggravates you so much don’t involve urself with it…

Last edited:

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
I’m

Okay, I wouldn’t say that because they’re printing money, but they’ve said their plans before the growth in popularity of their VN, so saying they’re expanding because of just the money is kind of a mute thinking point… And Then move on if you’re frustrated by the development or if you don’t like the art, it’s That simple… everyone has their own opinion on things, if it aggravates you so much don’t involve urself with it…
I will involve myself as much as I would like to, thanks. I know "It's that simple". Why get defensive? I just stated the obvious. I wouldn't be here every 2 weeks if I didn't like the stuff they put. Also, it is not a "mute thinking point". Life revolves around money. Passion won't pay your rent and bills. If I can live a comfortable life pumping money enough to not just pay bills but buy whatever I want comfortably, why would I want it to end? Ain't that hard to conclude.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote