5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I will involve myself as much as I would like to, thanks. I know "It's that simple". Why get defensive? I just stated the obvious. I wouldn't be here every 2 weeks if I didn't like the stuff they put. Also, it is not a "mute thinking point". Life revolves around money. Passion won't pay your rent and bills. If I can live a comfortable life pumping money enough to not just pay bills but buy whatever I want comfortably, why would I want it to end? Ain't that hard to conclude.
I’m not getting defensive, I’m just stating an obvious option you can choose, thank you very much… and yeah I know life choices revolve around money… little known fact, this is there main source of income… but also more important… it’s their passion… ain’t that hard to take into equation as well because without it, ur less likely to continue/invest into something (so technically it does pay the Bills LOL)… GG updates recently have been getting longer and also atm, Have more paths with each character than Nezumicon, albeit because Nezumicon is still developing each gals personality/kinks… in the end tho, we’ll see how thing progress:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiceandRoll

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Hello everyone!! (≧◡≦) ♡

Here you have new update of Nezumicon!

We hope that you enjoy it and will be waiting your feedback while we keep working on the next update!

New content:

- Dakota route extended

- Nina route extended

- Hazel birthday special

- Temple route extended (Asami) (Sponsored by Goldfox)

- 4 New illustrations (16 variations)

Updated content:

- We fixed a problem with two variants of the previous Dakota's illustration.

Download links:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I think it's fair to call this "Giant Guardians, but wholesome", which makes it a winner in my book. Very awesome game.
Unfortunately, just like GG, this could really use a proofread. The Engrish is kinda painful.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think it's fair to call this "Giant Guardians, but wholesome", which makes it a winner in my book. Very awesome game.
Unfortunately, just like GG, this could really use a proofread. The Engrish is kinda painful.
Very wholesome/Unaware content with a mixed of some cruel (Katya)! Don’t mind the spelling really.. that’s just me

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
My thoughts as well. One extra opinion of mine is that this artist really nails the CG's in every update. Not just proportions and style but the colorwork is also much better than GG's imo. Katya bath scene from few updates ago is still fresh in my mind.

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
I didn't play the game for 2 patches now i finished them and every route has progressed to really exciting content. Next patch is gonna be interesting i can't wait

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Hello everyone!! (≧◡≦) ♡

Here you have new update of Nezumicon!

We hope that you enjoy it and will be waiting your feedback while we keep working on the next update!

New content:

- Clarice route extended

- Clarice route extended (Yup, double!)

- Mansion route extended (Starts from Katya's route)

- Katya route extended (Sponsored by Goldfox)

- 4 New illustrations (16 variations)

Updated content:

- Bugs fixes.

Download links:

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
Idk what mansion update includes but im hoping its not only katya and includes dakota’s scene. Probably not happening

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote