5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Sofia and Phoebe the most-(especially Sofia:love:)!
I hope that Sofia and Phoebe will have their own path.
I hope there will be more interaction with Sofia and Phoebe.

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I may assume it's the matter of time though, the game's young. It's kinda sad how many people were scared off by that tag. Is it really that necessary?
This is necessary because people will start complaining here that this game doesn't really have any sexual content.

FemVieRo

Jan 21, 2022
I may assume it's the matter of time though, the game's young. It's kinda sad how many people were scared off by that tag. Is it really that necessary?
i mean it is in my opinion
especially since this game hits all the right buttons for me so i was kinda disappointed that there was no sexual content
doesnt mean i wont follow the game tho, im not that big of a coomer

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
especially since this game hits all the right buttons for me so i was kinda disappointed that there was no sexual content
Also think I remember one sex scene at the beginning, but I'm not sure though. With those two cat sisters.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The VN just started… so their still building each characters routes and their personalities… also… those two cat maids in the beginning would technically be a sex scene….

POGOBURGER

Sep 17, 2021
Hello everyone!! (≧◡≦) ♡

Here you have new update of Nezumicon!

This month, no one joined the Pancake Lord tier (The one used to sponsor a route update) and we neither had a character birthday or special event, however, starting on February, we will always update at least 3 routes, and 4 routes those months that we have an sponsor.

We hope that you enjoy it and will be waiting your feedback while we keep working on the next update!

New content:

- Temple route extended (Kinako)

- Temple route extended (Asami)

- [We had no sponsors for this month's sponsored route update.]

- 2 New illustrations (8 variations)

Updated content:

- We updated the third variant of Asami's birthday image.

Download links:

Remember that this is just the beginning, we will keep updating the game every month and posting the newest version here!

Also, every Patreon contributor from Silver, Gold, Mansion Master or Pancake Lord tier are added to the credits, but if you want to remain anonymous, feel free to DM us to remove your name from there.
Note: We update the credits every few months, but all of you will appear, so don't worry if your name is still not there!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
havent tried it because it looks short but is there any panty entrapment or buttcrush/sitting

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote