ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017

Hi all, I'm feeling a bit too tired to do the whole changelog thing - I'm a bit behind on fixing problems so I'll be doing a bugfix release in the next few days and I'll post one then.

Anyway, there's a new version out on Patreon and I've updated the public version as well. Enjoy!

Soo now he is too tired to write about the nada he is doing :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Next will just be a empty post with title "update"

Sepa

Jul 2, 2017
Looool.

At least he releases it before the end of the month, I guess. It's something xDDD

dividead

May 1, 2017
To be fair it's not like you're paying for this and if you are there is nothing stopping you from stopping paying for this. Also, to be fair, this doesn't mean you can't call him a lazy bastard, free speech and all that.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
To be fair it's not like you're paying for this and if you are there is nothing stopping you from stopping paying for this. Also, to be fair, this doesn't mean you can't call him a lazy bastard, free speech and all that.
I payed him 10$ a month as a patreon of his for several years, so yeah I both can and will criticize can complain however much I want when he keeps releasing underwhelming shit like this.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Who cares about the changelog, we all know what will be in it - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This dev is a nasty piece of shit.
I'm not even downloading this garbage any more and i suggest you all stop too, i will go further than that, please cancel your patreon to this asshole.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Who cares about the changelog, we all know what will be in it - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This dev is a nasty piece of shit.
I'm not even downloading this garbage any more and i suggest you all stop too, i will go further than that, please cancel your patreon to this asshole.
Yeah. Can you believe this guy is still making probably more than 7k $ each month? If you think about it, it's not his fault if people are "special" enough to pay him to do barely nothing. And when I say "barely nothing" it's not an opinion, it's a fact. I'd feel bad, but I'd do the same.

Reactions: BruceLee73
Mar 16, 2018
How do I add custom scenes?
Also, is it possible to add more variables such as traits and other things? If so, how do I do that? I know a bit about coding, so It's not going to be the hardest thing to do for me, but I'm not sure if there's something I should know, especially before editing someone else's game.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
"Yeah, I don't care for the whole club scene anymore so... yeah, I took it out."

If he even says it at that point.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Finally he posted the Changelog

Changelog:

Major changes & additions:

• Completely reworked the town date.​
  • Added Secondarian's bringHome scene. This was originally envisaged as a weekend friendship event but I've changed it to trigger from the nightclub scene instead.​

Minor changes:

• Added a new “heavily tweaked” randomisation option for malestart characters, as suggested by Morion. This has double the randomisation changes of the tweaked start: 40% for both physical and mental categories, compared to 20% for tweaked and 50%/0% for the mental-only and physical-only starts.​
  • Added some new male orgasm text in a few places, notably a new romantic text-passage to the standing-front scene.​
  • Talking with the cooking instructor now grants some knowledge.​
  • Added a short alternative path suggested by Morion where male-start characters who have the romantic trait and are engaged or married and are in love with their partner will no longer be able to change back to a man in the endgame sequence.​
  • As suggested by Kyrus, added alternatives to the “cheating on your partner” lines in the anal scene for the situation where the PC knows he likes her to sleep around.​
  • Improved some text & conditions around the “virgins can't get pregnant” claim when the PC isn't actually a virgin but the man thinks she is – thanks to Morion for highlighting this.​
  • The sales boss now has a significantly higher chance of getting the cheater trait if his personality isn't caring or romantic. Thanks to Astroturf for pointing out that he's married when he first hits on the PC, so he should be less faithful than other men. I've decided not to make the trait guaranteed for him because his marriage is described as “failing” so he might not cheat in a happier relationship.​
  • Following a suggestion by astroturf, jerks are now more likely to be assholes towards the PC when caught cheating.​
  • Increased the anti-flip-flopping modifier applies when falling in or out of love.​
  • The cooking class can now still be taken at max skill level (although you don't gain much from doing so), as requested by M.S. on Patreon, and I think a few other people. I may re-add the restriction if I add more cooking content, especially if there's one or more scenes aimed at high skill characters.​
  • Following a suggestion by Ammut, tweaked boring+sexual conversation text for overactive-imagination characters to read a little less inconsistently.​

Changes for user-submitted content:

• Added TOWN_DATE as a possible transition: see the yml reference doc for details.​
  • Added a new method to female NPCs: haveSexWith(MaleNpc), as suggested on Discord by Stochastic. This sets their virginity to false (the NPC's, not Stochastic's). The male-NPC parameter is not actually used for anything at the moment but I didn't want to add a no-params loseVirginity method that'd end up needing to be removed when/if NPC-NPC relationships get a more in-depth implementation.​

Bugfixes:

• Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Madcat, OrangeJuice, Classique75, Xerax and Neil for reporting some of these.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Stochastic where the sophisticatedSalesHelp scene could incorrectly fire for a virgin NPC.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by Katie where a male NPC could have a big cock and a small one at the same time.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Katie where the “advise oral sex” during the blackjack scene was instead setting the NPC to use the makeout forfeit regardless of their reaction to it.​
  • Made some obscure pregnancy-related condition changes suggested by MadCat for the husband-before-work scene.​
  • Fixed an error in the new towndate where the action to cancel the date after the bloke refuses to change his plans was not being handled correctly.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by MS on patreon where one of the “exchange numbers” actions with the instructor still had incorrect conditions.​

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes