SupplicantSara

Aug 21, 2018
Dear lord I loved this game when I first found it, years ago. How lucky for me that it seems not to have changed!

I'm curious what kinds of characters people play in this? I currently have three;

One Sultry, with an insanely womanly shape, she tries to stay faithful to her new boyfriend but she's not really one for self control, at least she remembers the condom...most of the time. :love:

Two a sophisticated professional with a sadistic streak, pale skin, dark hair, tight and fit body, a real bitch, a real user and easily the most fun to play. :devilish:

Three the shy shrinking violet, always hoping to find prince charming and yet always actually finding herself pinned against a bathroom wall with a guy who 'promises' to pull out. :censored:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think he/she is a plant, a spy, a deceiver to throw us off. :cautious:

Just look at his/her post, yeah they are definitely up to something. :unsure:

SupplicantSara

Aug 21, 2018
So what games are similar to this one? I think this life sim stuff is my new shtick
There's one called Cursed that has a similar vibe but with more weird shit and less involved sex scenes. I think that is also abandoned though. Give that a try I guess?

I think he/she is a plant, a spy, a deceiver to throw us off. :cautious:

Just look at his/her post, yeah they are definitely up to something. :unsure:
We found him. That one guy who is happy that the developer is not developing his game.

Absolutely weird but we finally found him.
'I must remember that sarcasm does't come off in text.'

But yeah, I only pick this one up very sporadically so I guess i'm less pissed about the deplorable state of the update schedule. If someone knows something with a similar style that has an actual developer i'd love to hear about it!

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
So what games are similar to this one? I think this life sim stuff is my new shtick
As stated, Cursed is one. And maybe Life's Choices, LifePlay, Degrees of Lewdity, Girl Life, and once modded up pretty much any Sims game. I've got the unofficial Tits and Ass expansion for Sims 2 which is great. There's some fun stuff for Sims 3 such as kinky world, and Sims 4 has wicked whims and a ton of other fun stuff such as basemental drugs. If you can't tell, life simulation has always been a "shtick" for me.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What I don't get is why most life sim games follow the gender bender trope, and even more weird is that that only gets referred to at the start of the game and then never again.

Edit: Does anyone know any sex-text (sext?) games that are roguelikes/rpgs instead of life sims/visual novels?
One game concept I've always wanted to see is one that marries the wrestling system from dwarf fortress with the dynamic sex system this has.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Why is it so hard to get the my husband cheat on me!? we Literally have a Bad relationship right now, and he he isn't even faithful to relationship. can someone help me if how to trigger this event?

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Why is it so hard to get the my husband cheat on me!? we Literally have a Bad relationship right now, and he he isn't even faithful to relationship. can someone help me if how to trigger this event?
It happens during the weekend activity, starts with you visiting Ivy and coming back home early. Perhaps you need to "spend time with friends" during the weekend? I usually do that when I've maxed out skills, so getting that event was never a problem.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
"He likes it when his partner sleeps with other people."

Guys, I need my NPC to have this trait, so what do I have to put in it? "CHEATER" has different function.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Just found a bug while making simple breakfast, anyone else encountered it? The scene ends normally and the game doesn't crash, but man, it's annoying.
1549966643473.png

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Just found a bug while making simple breakfast, anyone else encountered it? The scene ends normally and the game doesn't crash, but man, it's annoying.
View attachment 244193
It used to crash the scene when cooking anything. What, you are not happy with first big change in a decade being outsourced and halfassed?

As for your bug, in my experience, it has to do with low cooking skill. Get it higher, buy cooking equipment and it should go away. Not that breakfasts matter, though, the game still keeps track of what you did on the date, relationship changes, etc. You only lose some descriptive text, unlike when it crashed during cooking on the actual date.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
I have all the gear, but yeah, cooking skill is 5, so that's that. I know I lost nothing other than the text, but now that you mention:
unlike when it crashed during cooking on the actual date.
Good to know I'm not the only one who delivers sloppy work.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes