NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Great game, I wisht they had there some pictures, though :giggle:
Thought so, too, and actually it was months before I even gave it a shot, because "meh, just plain text". But it turns out the lack of pictures makes for one of the games' major assets. You're given free reign as to how everything looks, and what's present and what's not.
giphy.gif

Reactions: johndoe191713
U

User_778909

Thought so, too, and actually it was months before I even gave it a shot, because "meh, just plain text". But it turns out the lack of pictures makes for one of the games' major assets. You're given free reign as to how everything looks, and what's present and what's not.
View attachment 238453
That is certainly true. What I would like to see is your character and how clothing looks on him/her.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I would also like a case full of cash but that's not going to happen. Just like there won't be any considerable change to this game.

Reactions: Random Bob

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, I'm trying to get my "husband" get to play in a "sexy game" when you hold a household party so that he can watch me have sex with others. I always make sure he gets invited in my household party when I do it. I tried it multiple times (84) but still can't figure it out.

So any tips how to do that guys? I have a thing for "ntr content" sooo.... PLS HELP!

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Guys, I'm trying to get my "husband" get to play in a "sexy game" when you hold a household party so that he can watch me have sex with others. I always make sure he gets invited in my household party when I do it. I tried it multiple times (84) but still can't figure it out.

So any tips how to do that guys? I have a thing for "ntr content" sooo.... PLS HELP!
Your boyfriend/fiancee/husband never joins those games.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Would be interesting to improve character customization a little more. Hairstyles, makeup, glasses, shoes, etc. Overall it would be cool to have your characteristics play more of a role too. These things would also factor into how your stats are. Long silky hair is seen as more sultry/elegant. Some guys might prefer short/long hair, or more/less makeup. Some shoes or losing your glasses may make it harder or easier to do certain scenarios. Race may be just flavor text now, but it could go a bit further like some people might have a big hard on for asian girls for example. Lesbian relationships would be nice too. I really like this game but I feel like all the guys end up being too same-ish. I feel like giving more depth to the attraction system would be interesting.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Would be interesting to improve character customization a little more. Hairstyles, makeup, glasses, shoes, etc. Overall it would be cool to have your characteristics play more of a role too. These things would also factor into how your stats are. Long silky hair is seen as more sultry/elegant. Some guys might prefer short/long hair, or more/less makeup. Some shoes or losing your glasses may make it harder or easier to do certain scenarios. Race may be just flavor text now, but it could go a bit further like some people might have a big hard on for asian girls for example. Lesbian relationships would be nice too. I really like this game but I feel like all the guys end up being too same-ish. I feel like giving more depth to the attraction system would be interesting.
Nah, imho one of the game's major assets is that it's vague in non-essential details. The hairstyle, makeup, purse, shoes, jewelry, you just assume it's all there (probably concealed under Femininity), but there's no need to flood the reader with huge blocks of text. You're told the MC has a "very sexy slutty vibe today" and it is up to you to decide what that means to you.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Nah, imho one of the game's major assets is that it's vague in non-essential details. The hairstyle, makeup, purse, shoes, jewelry, you just assume it's all there (probably concealed under Femininity), but there's no need to flood the reader with huge blocks of text. You're told the MC has a "very sexy slutty vibe today" and it is up to you to decide what that means to you.
Ye, I like this game cuz no pics. And this game has pretty neat feed-my-imagination descriptive text on its events :3
Sadly slow content progression... I hope one day The Dev will do updates once per two days to make amend :p

Reactions: Arrocha

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Ye, I like this game cuz no pics. And this game has pretty neat feed-my-imagination descriptive text on its events :3
Sadly slow content progression... I hope one day The Dev will do updates once per two days to make amend :p
Considering there hasn't been an update in over 2 months that im aware of, I'll eat my own feet if 2 decent updates are posted in the same week.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Considering there hasn't been an update in over 2 months that im aware of, I'll eat my own feet if 2 decent updates are posted in the same week.
There was an update a couple days ago, but yeah... it's prolly been 2 years since the last "actually putting in new content" update. Right now the dev does little more than bugfixes and retouch. Although I still cling to the hope this is prep work before some major thing, but let's be honest here... he's off milking his patreons and not getting shit done

Reactions: boobmanlord

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
It is either as everyone says and Splendid is a greedy satanistic sloth with a money making scheme.
I see it more as the game being such an advanced cluster of clusterfucks in terms of programming that adding any brand-newish content is a goddamn chore and Splendid doesn't have the balls to admit it, worse yet - turns a blind eye. People tried to decompile his shit and they said it's a whole pile of piss.

I haven't seen any real feedback in discord when it comes to the amount of actual "updates" each month, there is someone mentioning it briefly once upon a time but it's not really openly and actively discussed.

Reactions: boobmanlord
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes