Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I've been doing that like forever but nothing happens. "spend time with your friends" right? NOTHING HAPPENS! (my friend is innocent)
It's in the befriending scene. There's also a little follow up that can sometimes come up when you're spending time on weekend where you can either take a detour and meet lowlifes again or not, but based on how you dealt with them (eg. you scared them off) you might not be able to do anything.

Innocent befriending event is when you go for a walk near a canal, as opposed to sophisticated coffee bar or party-girl drinking contest.

Reactions: Saitamom

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
On a side note, I just found an event I hadn't encountered before (the wiki also doesn't mention it)
It revolves around you helping out a friend with her promotion and you find yourself at a bondage club, has anyone found it yet?

cheezburger

Sep 8, 2017
On a side note, I just found an event I hadn't encountered before (the wiki also doesn't mention it)
It revolves around you helping out a friend with her promotion and you find yourself at a bondage club, has anyone found it yet?
I found that recently too, but I don't know what triggered it.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
In my case, the friend is a beautiful girl in early twenties, a virgin, a naive innocent, and a witty friend.
In all honesty, I've been playing Newlife on and off for nearly half a year, but just about recently decided to make friends with female NPCs, so perhaps this event has been there the whole time and is nothing new

Egzozya

Jul 26, 2018
i am on week 52 and game forces me to meet with ivy then the game ends but i want to contune can anyone help me

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
i am on week 52 and game forces me to meet with ivy then the game ends but i want to contune can anyone help me
If you use the patron version that has cheats, you should notice the "cheats and customisation" tab on the character customisation screen and you can edit the game length there.

Reactions: Egzozya

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
If you downloaded the patreon version posted a couple of pages back you can set the length of the game, 52 weeks is just to short even for the "free" version.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
It triggers at the end of the week I think, just savescum, because all these "random" events have a minuscule chance of triggering for some reason. So save play a week and if noting happens reload and try again until it triggers.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
I wish someone put together a list of what events were in the game because the wiki's too incomplete and at this point I'm just trying to see all the possible events. I just found out about the husband cheating event after probably a year of playing.

troula

Aug 25, 2017

Hi all, I'm feeling a bit too tired to do the whole changelog thing - I'm a bit behind on fixing problems so I'll be doing a bugfix release in the next few days and I'll post one then.

Anyway, there's a new version out on Patreon and I've updated the public version as well. Enjoy!

Soo now he is too tired to write about the nada he is doing :LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes