• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py New Year's Day(e) [Ch. 4 v0.4.1] [Jonesy]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
New Year's Day(e) [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 143mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for the Android Port, Ghost!

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
New Year's Day(e) [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 143mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for the Android Port Ghost!
Could you also add an Android Port to Version 0.4.1 Christmas Eve as shown below?
https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-eve-v0-4-1-jonesy.146412/page-9

Thanks Ghost!

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
*Jonesy* hey man gratz to release of new project hope it will be as sucessfull as previous one i did enjoy eves story there are two trings that i would like to point out
-at beginning when eve reminisce on what happened at cabin can you change or tone down those white screen flashes beffore every set of images? try to change it to black screen that would clear to new set of images just in case someone with photosensitive epilepsy come across your game (i think i saw that in some fps game you can change flashbangs white to black i dont remember name of that game right now)
-second does this game like really have vaginal sex? i mean you can see little render on camera or in eves flashbacks and i know that it helps on this forum if game is released with that tag but here i seems more like false advertising to add "vaginal sex" tag even if its just short flashback or in some cases little render inside render with sausage in bun and not realy scene but i digress its not up to me to be the judge what makes game eligible to have that tag

so far i enjoyed my time playing best of luck Jonesy

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
*Jonesy* hey man gratz to release of new project hope it will be as sucessfull as previous one i did enjoy eves story there are two trings that i would like to point out
-at beginning when eve reminisce on what happened at cabin can you change or tone down those white screen flashes beffore every set of images? try to change it to black screen that would clear to new set of images just in case someone with photosensitive epilepsy come across your game (i think i saw that in some fps game you can change flashbangs white to black i dont remember name of that game right now)
-second does this game like really have vaginal sex? i mean you can see little render on camera or in eves flashbacks and i know that it helps on this forum if game is released with that tag but here i seems more like false advertising to add "vaginal sex" tag even if its just short flashback or in some cases little render inside render with sausage in bun and not realy scene but i digress its not up to me to be the judge what makes game eligible to have that tag

Hey, thanks for playing the game. I'm glad you liked it. I honestly never considered the flashes as being a possible trigger for epilepsy. That really sucks. I'll work on that. Is it flash itself or the length? Either way, I'll look at alternate transitions for that and the others later on in the game. As for the tags, I didn't post the tags for this site. While I understand the gripe, there will definitely be vaginal sex in the very near future, so take that for what it is. I really appreciate the feedback. I'm already working on chapter 2 and I hope you enjoy it just as much! Thanks!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Yeah dude, don't just willy nilly insinuate anyone especially the developer of false advertising with regards to the tags. Jonesy did not create this game thread. If you have problem with the tags, just report it, make sure your case is solid though because you can check this site tags definitions yourself. The uploader who created this thread is a veteran on this site, so I doubt the tags are mistaken, but indeed human makes mistakes all the time. Regardless of the mistake, Jonesy has already clarified that "vaginal sex" is indeed planned and/or future tags, this can be substantiated by past achievement ( Christmas Eve ).

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Please use TomHook's patch for versions since 0.4.1:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-years-day-e-v0-3-0-jonesy.161093/post-12543796

---- For old (like 0.3.1) versions ----

Update (incest and age patch) for all versions (0.3, 0.3.1 and so on):

(It should work for further versions but would not replace new dialog lines).

Here is the patch that sets ages and removes "step-" relationship.

It should work with original, not modified game files of all versions. It searches and replaces some phrases from a list, so it's not affected by corrections or additions to other parts of the script. Therefore it should work for all further (and probably some previous versions, like 0.2). Of course if new versions of the game would have new or changed dialog lines, this patch wouldn't affect them; but it would still work for the lines that would remain the same. It won't break anything (99.9% certainly).

It's based on the patch posted by TomHook:

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-years-day-e-v0-3-0-jonesy.161093/post-12543796

Save "patch.rpy" and put it in "games" folder.

To remove it: remove "patch.rpy" and "patch.rpyc" from "games" folder.

Your old saves might occasionally not work with this patch, but the game is mostly kinetic, so just skip to the point you need.

Also here is a tiny little mod for better dialogue style (a bit larger text, thick outlines, a wider and transparent textbox). It works well for screens like 16:9 or 16:10. It works for most other Ren'Py games as well. Just save it as "say.rpy" (or whatever) and drop it into "games" folder. To remove it: remove "say.rpy" and "say.rpyc" from "games" folder.

Last edited:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loved Christmas Eve, loving this one just as much. Pity it's not choice based, but still, it's as hot as all get out with a bevy of adorable dolls to play with.

Reactions: *Jonesy*

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Christmas Eve was great, this one is interesting. I really dig the writing. Just hope, that it won't become another huge mess, with 10+ LIs and MC that fucks everyone he meets.

Reactions: *Jonesy*

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
Christmas Eve was great, this one is interesting. I really dig the writing. Just hope, that it won't become another huge mess, with 10+ LIs and MC that fucks everyone he meets.
Thanks so much for the feedback! Im glad you're liking everything so far. Believe me, I know what you mean. I'll do my best to not screw it up!

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
In Christmas Eve, The MC was the girl's DAD, now, all of a sudden, he's their STEPDAD? How does that work?

Aug 9, 2022
Well, I finally got to New Year's Daye. I have to say, it was pretty good, but I don't think I'm going to stick with this AVN. Don't get me wrong, the writing is beautiful and the girls are gorgeous, I'm just really not into lesbian story lines. Now, I don't mind them so much during a threesome or more, but the story that's developing between Kaylee and Daye feel more lesbian and romantic interest then from what I get from them toward the MC. That's just first impression, I know, and that might drastically change in the future, but the feeling I got from the dialog between Kaylee and Daye is that there is going to be a lot more lesbian scenes and I'm just not really into that. I'm sure with the story being so good and images looking so great, this will be a popular AVN I have no doubt, but just not for me. But hey, I least I got to enjoy Christmas Eve as much as I did. Keep up the good work and thank you for your great story!

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes