RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Yeah, cant wait to finally get 0.11 .... its almost hilarious that you cant get it anywhere besides the patreon page and on top of that nearly a month after relaese...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah, cant wait to finally get 0.11 .... its almost hilarious that you cant get it anywhere besides the patreon page and on top of that nearly a month after relaese...
You're welcome to stump up some $$ and become a patron yourself so you can share the link here... you too can be a hero! LOL!!! (I'm only a $1 patron so I've got no chance sorry)...

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how can i trigger the train scene and the carnaval scene's?
i am not sure i know to which train scene you are refering,... seems i missed somethin g:).. but i got the carnival scene after getting really really really badly drunk,.. then it triggered for me...

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i am not sure i know to which train scene you are refering,... seems i missed somethin g:).. but i got the carnival scene after getting really really really badly drunk,.. then it triggered for me...
i wil try that to thanks bro the train scene wen u have to sit next to someone if travel to the harbor.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i wil try that to thanks bro the train scene wen u have to sit next to someone if travel to the harbor.
do you need a certain outfit, pantioes/no panties..do you have to be drunk for that too?.. because verytime i click that seat it just deposits me onto the harbor map

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
do you need a certain outfit, pantioes/no panties..do you have to be drunk for that too?.. because verytime i click that seat it just deposits me onto the harbor map
i tryed both but noting works and i don't get that carnalval scene triggered do u need to do beer pong first and lose i can't lose she olways winning and i got drunk like a boss but nothing triggers or do u need to go to the capital?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
just picked up elena and went to the carnival.. then nearly only used the "get a drink" option.. and got the scene with the guy from the harbor alley....

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
just picked up elena and went to the carnival.. then nearly only used the "get a drink" option.. and got the scene with the guy from the harbor alley....
where is the carnival i can't find it or do i need to go to the pup with elena and what is the relation point u have with elena?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
but what do i need to do to get that carnival in the gym if cleaned the gym i paid the mayor do i need a surten relation ship point with elena or talk again with the mayor?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i dont know for sure.. i had around20-30 relationship with elena when she started to suggest the carnival, and the hall was cleared+i had done some yoga training with her allready

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
wen i got a relationship with her arount 20 she say that i need a costume now i have this costume and wen i go to her in that costume on the time she is saying i go with her on a walk and than nothing happens i can't enter the gym with her

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
as far as i remember,.. you dont need to take her with you... you just need to go to the gym,.. enter and then the scene starts

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I can't change my cloth's at the beach do i miss somthing do i need to go to school first?

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
How can you get a job at the bar? I talked to the guy after Perry sends you to him but she just runs out, after I talk to Perry, she doesn't like the idea and can't talk to him further either :/

Reactions: Aragonik

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Searched chan best I could no sign of 11 on chan hope someome else has better luck

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes