RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Ross

Jun 18, 2017
Someone's uploading a save file because I'm already scared before I can run with Brian.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
When u press C and u r in party, u have choices: blowjob etc..but it doesn't work, only for me or itsa bug?!
Doesn't work for me either, so I'm wondering if it's unfinished content, or my save is broken. There's not enough new content for me to bother starting a new game to find out.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
might be a bug as its on patreon v0.12 beta public

ReaperGhoul

Apr 24, 2017
Doesn't work for me either, so I'm wondering if it's unfinished content, or my save is broken. There's not enough new content for me to bother starting a new game to find out.
Yes i thought i start it again, but as you said not enough new content, so not worth it.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I think he has some new content for 0.12 but he didn't put in the public release beta. but I agree it really lacks some content and it annoys me so much to see things like "opens up in "laster" version" (God I'm not even a native english speaker but come on how can you not correct this ?!) for several versions that I don't even consider pledging him at this moment and even less when I see the tier required to have access to the beta considering how buggy it is ! I know it's really not that easy to make a game but he keeps adding (little) stuff and telling that he corrected some bugs but he seriously needs to optimize his god damn game. It's an RPG Maker game but it is as slow as a full 3D game back in the 00's ! That being said I keep an eye on this game because ot has some potential as the story is at least nothing like "XX's life/corruption or whatever" and I really like the fact thzt it's not some old/creepy guy turning her into a exhibitionist slut but it's just subtly (is that a proper word ?) brought by the shop owner and she does all the research and "experiments" by herself without being forced to do it. Also the semi-incest with the adopted brother is a good thing imo, I'm bored to always see the same thing with mother/sister incest in most of western games these times so I really apreciate the kind compromise he made between those who likes this fetish and those like me who aren't really into this, so I'm looking forward to see improvments in this game.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok i just hit something strange i just got past the dialog about going for a jog with brother an now for some reason i can't move off the bed and can't bring up a menu i can only use f4 to change screen size.. and i don't think its cause i edited the save file for money an morality.. does any one have a save or could upload a save that is just after that dialog an off the bed? also any one know what cause this bug.. lol.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Ok i just hit something strange i just got past the dialog about going for a jog with brother an now for some reason i can't move off the bed and can't bring up a menu i can only use f4 to change screen size.. and i don't think its cause i edited the save file for money an morality.. does any one have a save or could upload a save that is just after that dialog an off the bed? also any one know what cause this bug.. lol.
I've already mentioned it if you scroll up. Afaik there is no fixes and I'm pretty sure it locks content... I've tried, but to no avail. Hmu if you manage to find a solution.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
whelp according to the maker "0.12 c should fix that problem :)"

Ok torrent must have been an earlier ver.. the one that is now in mega download link seems to fix that problem.

Last edited:

mhkvwpot

Jun 27, 2017
If you're still using one that is stuck on the bed, and you don't want to download a workable version. Open up www\data\Map022.json. Search for

{"code":235,"indent":4,"parameters":[1]},{"code":205,"indent":4,"parameters":[-1,{"list":[{"code":16,"indent":null},{"code":1,"indent":null},{"code":18,"indent":null},{"code":3,"indent":null},{"code":19,"indent":null},{"code":0}],"repeat":false,"skippable":false,"wait":true}]}

Prior to that should be a code where she makes the remark about wearing something comfy.
Change "wait":true to "wait":false and it may fix the problem. At least, I got to the point to where she was wearing the running clothes.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes