RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes
May 4, 2017
This game is boring it focuses on gameplay and not really story. So wait untill he gets to V.0.20 or something. Test it but don't pledge cause well you're gonna have to wait a long time with this guy to get a good story. I pledged to him for 4 months got nothing..

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This game is boring it focuses on gameplay and not really story. So wait untill he gets to V.0.20 or something. Test it but don't pledge cause well you're gonna have to wait a long time with this guy to get a good story. I pledged to him for 4 months got nothing..
Yeah - same here... I was a patreon for a few months but decided to wait until v0.2 or even v0.3! The game has a good concept & details but too much time gets lost with the dev having to fix all the problems!!

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Can someone upload a save file or a walkthrough this game is getting serious and i can't handle any of the tasks they'r giving me now

Linus

May 24, 2017
You can´t talk to the barkeeper (on version 0.10 /e /f).
@Madera: Write down where you stuck and i can / will try to help you ;)

The gameplay for it self has less than 2 hours (- money earning / - repeating actions) But also some great aspects for gameplay mechanics.
Some pledgers leave only because the dev. is to slow (gameplay mechanics/ story dev). Out there are so much exemples for creationg a awsome gameplay. The scene´s are an important thing, too, but without gameplay dev. it hasn´t a chance for attract more other ppl´s.

Reactions: OkanSeven

mare88

May 26, 2017
hey guys i have a problem ONLY with this game. every time i leave a house or bar..shortly every time i leave the room, the game closes. I don't have this problem with any other game? with what program you play this game?

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
hey guys i have a problem ONLY with this game. every time i leave a house or bar..shortly every time i leave the room, the game closes. I don't have this problem with any other game? with what program you play this game?
Rpg Maker VX Ace im using.

Linus

May 24, 2017
If you haven´t some of the RPG Maker Run Time Packages (RTP) you will got some errors and problems.

It also depends on the Windows version you have. If you have a good machine with win 10 (quad/hexa/octa core, 8/16/32 GB RAM) you can try to run a Virtual machine. Install there all Language packages RTP for Eng and jap and you should be able to play all RPG Maker games.

-> Microsoft Visual C++ 20(05)/8/10/12/13/15/ Redistributable Package 32bit & 64bit are also important.

mare88

May 26, 2017
If you haven´t some of the RPG Maker Run Time Packages (RTP) you will got some errors and problems.

It also depends on the Windows version you have. If you have a good machine with win 10 (quad/hexa/octa core, 8/16/32 GB RAM) you can try to run a Virtual machine. Install there all Language packages RTP for Eng and jap and you should be able to play all RPG Maker games.

-> Microsoft Visual C++ 20(05)/8/10/12/13/15/ Redistributable Package 32bit & 64bit are also important.
tried it but now it crashes 5 minutes later. Anyway i have a win 10 quadcore, x64, 16gb ram. I don't get it why every other game works except this one?!

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes