RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
I was able to make a standar mtl but whit no errors, now i need to manually edit the whole thing, as of usual the sex information page/thing is really hard to translate, at least for me, i dont really know how to do it, if you modify something wrong the png fails to load and i dont know how to avoid that or translate it correctly, if anyone knows please tell me.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
At this speed i think i can have it translated in less than a week, 2 max, i basicaly have the game running whit the shitty mtl and the program open on a second monitor, the bad mtl is enough for me to understand what is actually happening and what the dialoge means, then i just edit that dialoge on the second monitor whit a proper translation, its a slow process but very accurate, i do have to warn you guys, english is not even my second languaje, its my fifth, you can 100% expect a really good edit compared to mtl but you cant expect perfect ortography, at least from me.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
The translator by works like a charm. It doesn't break the game. The translation is not great, but it's good enough to understand what's going on.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

KhalioDaBurrito

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone else recieve this error? "Failed to load: js/plugins/Cキーを追加.js" Have bought the game and tried it from a link given here and got
the error from both, so I can only assume it's something on my end and I've no clue how to fix it.

Last edited:

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Anyone else recieve this error? "Failed to load: js/plugins/Cキーを追加.js" Have bought the game and tried it from a link given here and got
the error from both, so I can only assume it's something on my end and I've no clue how to fix it.
Did you unpack the file in the correct format?

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Formerly 'Reksaider'
Feb 17, 2018
I was able to make a standar mtl but whit no errors, now i need to manually edit the whole thing, as of usual the sex information page/thing is really hard to translate, at least for me, i dont really know how to do it, if you modify something wrong the png fails to load and i dont know how to avoid that or translate it correctly, if anyone knows please tell me.
There was a guy named Damon248 who did edited mtl translation of previous game from this author [Futanari Swordsman]. Maybe he might help? But ye, he is not very active on this site I guess.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Is a translator even needed?
The game is pretty short and there isn't much to it... frankly, one of his weakest games, there isn't even that much variation, I even liked his first game more.
It kinda shows he reworked a ton of stuff and then rushed it.

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
Just beat it and uh... yea. Was really hoping for more... I think Futanari swordswoman is my favorite of his, this doesn't hold a candle to it.

None765

Oct 17, 2023
If anyone wants to use the raw mtl translation here it is, its fine poetry i warn you, but some people dont care so, here it is.
I will try to finish the translation as soon as posible, it shouldnt take long.
If your use this tl game will freeze if you open sexual status

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
At this speed i think i can have it translated in less than a week, 2 max, i basicaly have the game running whit the shitty mtl and the program open on a second monitor, the bad mtl is enough for me to understand what is actually happening and what the dialoge means, then i just edit that dialoge on the second monitor whit a proper translation, its a slow process but very accurate, i do have to warn you guys, english is not even my second languaje, its my fifth, you can 100% expect a really good edit compared to mtl but you cant expect perfect ortography, at least from me.
Bro really said english is my fifth language and used ortography in a sentence. I didn't even know that word existed

feriz

Jan 2, 2020
i barely can understand english and my native language and dude said its the fifth language what hell,that man is a monster