RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
is there a tool to translate the game when it comes out other than Mtool?
(I'm not convinced to use that because of the virus issue)

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
What language is that in? My computer thinks its just a bunch of eldrich symbols (not Japanese which I have installed as a language pack via Windows). It won't let me start it up as it won't connect files.

Glad its finally here though, I am looking forward to its translation

Fakenameduh

Jan 18, 2021
What language is that in? My computer thinks its just a bunch of eldrich symbols (not Japanese which I have installed as a language pack via Windows). It won't let me start it up as it won't connect files.

Glad its finally here though, I am looking forward to its translation
It's Japanese. Works fine on my end.

I'm not really sure how to help you with that unfortunately (since I did the computer settings for it ages ago).

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
I can confirm that the game can be translated like normal, the scripts are very simple, i will start now, its gonna be an edited mtl, this wont be mtl poetry or at least thats what i hope, if anyone knows how to translate images let me know, if i cant do it myself i can provide the translated game and someone else can translate that.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
If anyone wants to use the raw mtl translation here it is, its fine poetry i warn you, but some people dont care so, here it is.
I will try to finish the translation as soon as posible, it shouldnt take long.
Unfortunately this mtl breaks both the combat setting the HP and SP to 0 and the H status menu
Better wait for the edited one

Reactions: Nikayame