RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
1691580421513.png
(No oficial thumb atm so let's stick with this cute one)

No title atm...(that i'm aware)
Developer: K&G Doujin
Censorship: Yes
Release date: Not even close baby, dev just finished the first chapter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are other character's that i'm not posting here but

1691581764465.png 1691581779884.png 1691581853942.png
1691581873989.png 1691581916855.png
1691581928456.png 1691581947771.png 1691581986036.png 1691582020889.png
1691582068431.png 1691582177532.png

I heavily recommend that you visit the dev's twitter and ci-en to see a lot of animations of the game

This game gonna be huge boys

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
Secris and K&G's new game look... completely different though. They just both happen to have a futuristic setting.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Let's be honest Breast Mafia doesn't have half the skill K&G's has.
They go both with extreme proportions which is nice but K&G has actual variety, the scenes are integrated into the game, don't require pointless waiting and most of it is animated, plus K&G actually uses their futanaris instead of just having them being just another woman that gets fucked rather than using their dicks.
I'm more looking forward to this game than Secris, seeing as Secris already is going for the route of "grind points to see new scenes".

Aug 31, 2021
I think they did not understand what I mean is that the artist is undecided just like breast mafia with secris. I didn't mean that K&G has the same art style. But updating if everything happens, starting the game from the beginning and keeping the same characters, we can have the game, maximum in 9 months, if it starts in September.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
I think they did not understand what I mean is that the artist is undecided just like breast mafia with secris. I didn't mean that K&G has the same art style. But updating if everything happens, starting the game from the beginning and keeping the same characters, we can have the game, maximum in 9 months, if it starts in September.
I see, my bad for misunderstanding.
Shame just the same, his stuff is always great, though I guess I can understand since he does put a lot of effort and polish in his games.
Hopefully he will release some demos along the way.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, I just came to inform you that k&g is indecisive about making the game, another breast mafia is coming, for the moment they want to rest and see, whether to make the game again or make another game, let's hope that if they make another game they will keep the characters are so good :(
I know that people needs to have a time for themself, but ngl that makes me sad, first breast mafia, second KG, i can't take it anymore. But atleast KG is being more transparent than Breast mafia, that released an incomplete game and abandon it, even if i'm a Breast mafia simp, but is need to point his mistakes. we can just patiently wait for his next game(i'm anxious asf)

Let's be honest Breast Mafia doesn't have half the skill K&G's has.
They go both with extreme proportions which is nice but K&G has actual variety, the scenes are integrated into the game, don't require pointless waiting and most of it is animated, plus K&G actually uses their futanaris instead of just having them being just another woman that gets fucked rather than using their dicks.
I'm more looking forward to this game than Secris, seeing as Secris already is going for the route of "grind points to see new scenes".
And i disagree with you, but don't want to make this thread a fighting pit, but both KG and Breast mafia are amazing on what they want to do, KG like to go on a more direct ways to get the scenes, while breast mafia likes to go for a build up (i like it more). About variety Breast mafia plays more with proportions than KG using extremely long nipples(KG does that too), extremely inverted nipples, fat nipples, slim nipples, big tummy and shaped abs and the lists goes on, but again they both do well on what they want to do, the actual conclusion is everyone tastes are different. And about the futas, i kind of see your point, but futas in BF games are kind of different, like another way to give pleasure to the girl, and is probably to appear in an actual fuck in a ntr scene

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Considering that no one updated in 1 week.
Information: I will summarize them quickly, K&G is back in the game, I change characters, don't worry, the character with the long nipples is still there,
Conclusion the game at the beginning of June next year.
Great!
Also unrelated, are you K&G?

Aug 31, 2021
Great!
Also unrelated, are you K&G?
I'm not k&g, but considering that it wants to be a good game and starting from the beginning, it took exactly 4 months to finish the first episode of the prototype of the previous game, you can check it in your pixiv fanbox and see how long it took just to finish that, If I wanted to do the same, then draw your conclusions, I took 9 months. How many months do you think, how long would it take to finish the game, if you started it from the beginning?

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
I'm not k&g, but considering that it wants to be a good game and starting from the beginning, it took exactly 4 months to finish the first episode of the prototype of the previous game, you can check it in your pixiv fanbox and see how long it took just to finish that, If I wanted to do the same, then draw your conclusions, I took 9 months. How many months do you think, how long would it take to finish the game, if you started it from the beginning?
You totally are K&G, aren't you?
I ain't complaining about how long will take to make a game anyway: one man development of stuff does take long, especially since his games seem to have more depth than just common CG hunters.

Aug 31, 2021
Well, as I could deduce, the new version of the game has already started, right now these are the sketches, but good or maybe you don't like it, there will be lesbian scenes in the game with that new character, in addition to the main one, if she will have long nipples Now this is what the game will be about, villains and how to make these busty girls test each other.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well, as I could deduce, the new version of the game has already started, right now these are the sketches, but good or maybe you don't like it, there will be lesbian scenes in the game with that new character, in addition to the main one, if she will have long nipples Now this is what the game will be about, villains and how to make these busty girls test each other.
Just... why they are smaller..?