RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

Aug 31, 2021
Just... why they are smaller..?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in consideration, the previous sketch had them a little bigger because they had a little drooping, it was very noticeable when she was naked and to be honest I'm also like that, the droopy tits and long nipples were what caught a lot of attention, it's a It hurts, but let's hope that in the future scenes they will be just as big as the previous one. Also the new partner, ufff, many scenes, touching tits, sucking tits and a lot. Wait

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
They are also 100 cm of tits, only they are plumper and not so saggy.
The good thing is that we still have that huge nipple:sneaky:
bigger and plumper>> above all, like our good miss Yuka:coffee:

XD, the truth is that i want them bigger, but we we'll have to wait to the final game to see, i think that this arts are just for the tests that he's running(different body type), maybe in the final they will be visually bigger(i hope), by what he said this is just some tests and they wont get smaller, even if in the pictures they looked smaller, i really hope that's true, survive no fap is already hard by itself, and deal with a nerf on the old titties will break me a tear bro

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
As long as the animations are well done, there's plenty of it and there's futanari, I'll be an happy camper.
To be honest, after a certain size, does it even matter how big boobs are?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
As long as the animations are well done, there's plenty of it and there's futanari, I'll be an happy camper.
To be honest, after a certain size, does it even matter how big boobs are?
yes.

depend of the certain size, for example my certain size, is Amazon, Breast Mafia standard, when we achieve that size i don't care anymore

you wont see me bitching about size when we reach these levels, honorable mention to Sirocco also

if it's bigger, like mandarin farm it can be less of a turn on to me(maybe because the animation too), except for his last game that i really enjoyed, both the tits, animation and gameplay

but short answer, to me it matters

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
It was faster than I thought but hey, we may have the game at the end of the year, K&G is a bullet, I practically finished the interface, menu and even the battles, the game will sit in a mansion, it will have enemies that will soon be added , which may also be that they interact with them and above all, many scenes between these voluptuous companions, I leave you the information and an illustration that according to K&G's words there will be tit sucking :)

Aug 31, 2021
Well quick update:
He has hardly updated much, he continues with the story and showing wips of his progress, one is from Nagisa's new partner, another from a possible also new partner and that's it, there is not much, I will tell you when I update his ci-en , because now there isn't much.
Postscript: I lost September :(, big tits game I couldn't resist.

Aug 31, 2021
Good good good....
Updated ci-en and we have the name of the game: "Big Boobs Tekken Cleaner".
Well it can change.
In addition to the fact that the progress is impressive, I will leave some illustrations as spoilers, I am a little shocked by the speed.
I will also leave the link in your ci-en.
Plus, we will have big tits!!!

Last edited:

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Looks good so far but I hope there will still be a futanari protagonist or companion eventually, last game he made was pretty unique for having it and having combat animation for them as well.

Reactions: Huge tits forever