RPGM None New [K & G Doujin] Upcoming Game

Aug 31, 2021
Good good good.
Information from her Twitter, not in illustrations, but a text, that simply excites you, we will have a scene of sucking Nagisa's tits in the next compilation of her ci-en, well cake in Japanese I think they are tits, in addition to blowjob and Nagisa, Well it's obvious.
I will also leave the information

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Well I'll be quick, it could be that K&G, maybe, just maybe he doesn't want to make the game, he loves Nagisa, but he's in doubt about making the game.
Days of tension....
I mean... doesn't he like money?
Last game sold to 2k people, around 5 bucks a sell without considering discounts or eventual DLSite fees means 10k bucks made.
Sometimes artists really need to listen less about their feelings and just work hard for the cash.

Aug 31, 2021
I am very sorry for not bringing information, because there is no information, about 1 month without anything at all from K&G, an epic series that was put in the game all the time it was not updated, it would be very reassuring if it were like that and that I did not abandon it.
Let's hope it updates soon and that there is a lot of information about the game.

Aug 31, 2021
Good good good......
I don't know where to start, I'll start with something light, so that you aren't surprised by what's new...
The slight thing is that we have new illustrations from K&G on their pixiv.
But now what we came for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
K&G..K&G....K&G!!!!!!
It was the game again from the beginning....
I know many will be frustrated... including me, but for many it will be a positive thing...
Quick summary: Nagisa still maintains her measurements from the first version, yes we will have bustier Nagisa, just something new, she has a penis, yes she is a futa, and for many who I think would like yuri-chan returns!!
Plus new enemies, plus space is the stage again, but it will be smaller, but very few enemies, because yes!!, lesbian scenes could come...
That's all, for now who knows if K&G wants to make another game...
I will keep you informed.
Greetings.

Aug 31, 2021
It seems that inspiration came to K&G, but don't get excited, it's the beginning...again...
Therefore they are tests, so I countdown again, being honest and personal opinion, as it did, 1 month ago, so I think it will be in 9 months...
I ask you: How many months do you think the game will be finished?

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
It seems that inspiration came to K&G, but don't get excited, it's the beginning...again...
Therefore they are tests, so I countdown again, being honest and personal opinion, as it did, 1 month ago, so I think it will be in 9 months...
I ask you: How many months do you think the game will be finished?
Mmmm idk 1 month maybe, if he/she is doing the battle system already it means thats he/she made all the H
Content already or almost all, and it shouldn't take long

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
Well hehe Ci-en information:
I'll summarize it quickly but I'll still leave you the link so you can read it.
We have a name for the Game, if it were called Reiken Lesbian Virus.
Pretty good and apparently this will be the definitive project, if not the one from 9 months ago.
In addition to the fact that Nagisa will definitely be a futa, but it is in doubt if she will have the long nipples so characteristic of her, we will wait for a new cg and see if she will have them or not, in addition to whether the progress of the game will be slow, for example. problems with stress and not liking pressure it will be a type of action rpg, the enemies will be what I showed you before and I will add more when I finish those.
Without further ado, that's all, I'll still leave you the link and an illustration of the new thing that K&G updated.
Without further ado, that's all.

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Well hehe Ci-en information:
I'll summarize it quickly but I'll still leave you the link so you can read it.
We have a name for the Game, if it were called Reiken Lesbian Virus.
Pretty good and apparently this will be the definitive project, if not the one from 9 months ago.
In addition to the fact that Nagisa will definitely be a futa, but it is in doubt if she will have the long nipples so characteristic of her, we will wait for a new cg and see if she will have them or not, in addition to whether the progress of the game will be slow, for example. problems with stress and not liking pressure it will be a type of action rpg, the enemies will be what I showed you before and I will add more when I finish those.
Without further ado, that's all, I'll still leave you the link and an illustration of the new thing that K&G updated.
Without further ado, that's all.

thx for the update

Aug 31, 2021
thx for the update
It's a pleasure, I really want to play this game and one reason is that Nagisa, the character I have as my profile photo, has big tits and long nipples, fetishes that simply make you wait, to be able to watch a tit sucking scene, Immerse yourself in so much meat and pull on the huge nipple....
Who wouldn't want to observe a scene like that.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
It's a pleasure, I really want to play this game and one reason is that Nagisa, the character I have as my profile photo, has big tits and long nipples, fetishes that simply make you wait, to be able to watch a tit sucking scene, Immerse yourself in so much meat and pull on the huge nipple....
Who wouldn't want to observe a scene like that.
I'm waiting for the game for the monster scenes, the position they take each times are so good (y)

Aug 31, 2021
Well, after a long time, yes a long time.
Game information:
Well basically, all this time...
He made a gif of Nagisa, yes a gif, well it's something, in addition to updating the draft of Nagisa's body and also commenting that there will soon be a gif of Yui-chan.
And without further ado, that's all, the progress of the game, since it is not known exactly, we will have to wait for K&G to update its progress, plus yes, this is the definitive game...
So wait.
Greetings (y)

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Well, after a long time, yes a long time.
Game information:
Well basically, all this time...
He made a gif of Nagisa, yes a gif, well it's something, in addition to updating the draft of Nagisa's body and also commenting that there will soon be a gif of Yui-chan.
And without further ado, that's all, the progress of the game, since it is not known exactly, we will have to wait for K&G to update its progress, plus yes, this is the definitive game...
So wait.
Greetings (y)
Futanari is in, thank fuck.