• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
1. You have to do the Adente story (if I still remember the gang name correctly) up to the point you meet the giant Gertrude
2. Then you have to tell the giant in the mountain you choose Gertrude over them
3. Then feed Frost to Gertrude
4. Next day you visit, there will be an option to cure
Can the path be broken? Because I think could speak Varnese before the Adente quest. Now I have only the option to "have fun with" giant.
I still have the quest "Deal with the giant" open.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Can the path be broken? Because I think could speak Varnese before the Adente quest. Now I have only the option to "have fun with" giant.
I still have the quest "Deal with the giant" open.
It has been a long time since this. But being able to speak Varnese won't break it (I mean at the start you can choose a perk/trait for Varnese)
Try progressing through the main story, it may help

latrop16

May 12, 2018
It has been a long time since this. But being able to speak Varnese won't break it (I mean at the start you can choose a perk/trait for Varnese)
Try progressing through the main story, it may help
Thanks for the reply.
I think I've skipped a dialog without reading.
However, I figured out that I've to talk to Natalie.
EDIT: Nevermind, it was a sidequest to get Dia and Mia together.
Still no idea what to do next. I've done all quests and can't find new dialog options anywhere.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Is my game glitch or something? funny enough when I try to lower my suspicion ended up with it rising . Yeah I don't touch those lower suspicions it stays 0 whole time.
No wonder this game 15GB the texture really high quality it's like comforting my eye and the animation pretty fluid bad side some part actually lowering my frame rate or something because how slow it attemp to load those text when animation playing.
Wish I could disable it or might be the high texture causing I can't tell.
Why is my suspicion level glitch out on me weird ah well the game want it stay 0 it can stay that way.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes