FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Kinda a general message but couldn't message you on Patreon. Hey ITK, did something happen to your patreon page? When I tried to open the page up, there was a banner that said "This page is under Community Review" Idk if you saw this but just wanted to let you know.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,45 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I missing something or does this not have the .exes? Do I have to download the original and replace the files with the compressed ones? I downloaded your full version, not the patch version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Am I missing something or does this not have the .exes? Do I have to download the original and replace the files with the compressed ones? I downloaded your full version, not the patch version.
Not sure what you did there. But thats probably on your end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Ah.
The master of the earth series. . . .
I don't know which was the first build. . .
I feel like one of them was an unreal engine game. . . . .
I dunno if my computer can handle this

filed

Jul 27, 2017
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
so how do i use this variable again, like changing the number or somethin, all i did copy paste this and channge nothing

Anon92762

Feb 9, 2020
Hi all, my unofficial Android port of Never meet your heroes 1.0
All the usual guf, gestures , menu options, variable viewer(console) etc etc

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/never.meet.your.heros/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Any bugs, you'll need to supply the log.txt and/or a save

1.0 APK(60MB):
Mega
RPA file(3.06GB):
Mega
Is there a way to load my modified savedata?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Nevermind, figured it out

Okay, new to this game so sorry if this is an old question. Where do I learn new fighting styles to teach Adente? And why is it not mentioned anywhere except for when she asks you what style to use? I was completely blindsided by this one. Anyway, thanks for any help.

Last edited:

DelargeCR

Feb 5, 2024
Nevermind, figured it out

Okay, new to this game so sorry if this is an old question. Where do I learn new fighting styles to teach Adente? And why is it not mentioned anywhere except for when she asks you what style to use? I was completely blindsided by this one. Anyway, thanks for any help.
visit the gym, midle mornimg, there should be the girl you met at the bus, she will teach you for money

Reactions: Nopenopeno

kolisz

Sep 7, 2019
The studio in the mall
I was considering purchasing it, but I'm curious: does the Steam version offer the same content as the Patreon version? I've stumbled upon older posts mentioning exclusive content for Patreon supporters. Additionally, are you planning to introduce Steam cards and items in the Steam points shop items for your game? It could potentially boost your game recognition, especially among Steam card collectors. :sneaky:

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes