pig585

Jul 15, 2020
"Say the command to suit up"

Nothing works, I'm now stuck at this point with people screaming all the time, lol

EDIT: It's "Zhu"

Last edited:
Reactions: fenrir600 and Jarul

dodgemac

Jul 2, 2021
The Maison story line won't progress. It says raise intel to 30 and it's already at 91 for the final piano mission. Any ideas on how to get it to continue?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Can somebody post a torrent for this?
15BG is slightly too much for direct download.
Here you go lads, enjoy.
NeverMeetYourHeroes-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, I'm seconding the request for a download; I live in a place where the Internet speed ranges from 'lolwut' to 'lolno', and trying to download 15 gigs would be like pulling teeth, except there's nobody giving me a lollipop I can't eat at the end.

EDIT: And just as I post this, someone posts a torrent link. Say what you like about f95, but the service is amazing!

May 29, 2017
Not far into the game, but have to comment on the fight training. Jab is done with the front hand, so the shown punch definitely isn't a jab. Also, showing technique with the other hand down is really weird. Not the biggest thing, but if you put a fight training scene into a game, even if it's only to show tits and ass, check the minimal basics.

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The Maison story line won't progress. It says raise intel to 30 and it's already at 91 for the final piano mission. Any ideas on how to get it to continue?
Fixed this in the steam version this morning

"Say the command to suit up"

Nothing works, I'm now stuck at this point with people screaming all the time, lol

EDIT: It's "Zhu"
Roll back and try it again.

Try ZHU

Mar 18, 2019
Saw the description and immediately went: "Wait, is this an IndianaTK game?"

Eyup.

Tho this one is finished.

Something doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes