• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

itnoel

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
This is actually a great game so far. Would like to edit my money so i dont have to grind but the save editor is triggering something that makes the game think its malicious. any help?

Reactions: Ive-11 and DKArthas

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This is actually a great game so far. Would like to edit my money so i dont have to grind but the save editor is triggering something that makes the game think its malicious. any help?
The game slightly changes depending on the route you take. If you select the business option at the start, you wouldn't have to worry about money at all.
If you're a hunter, you can craft armor which makes the game piss easy for money at that point.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Here you go lads, enjoy.
NeverMeetYourHeroes-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Awesome! Thanks!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This game kind of sucks.
The UI is horrible
And visual hints are non-existing and first encounter you get nuked and die and you have no idea why.
So 5 minutes to download, 1 minute to die and game over.
10 seconds to delete.
READ, READ....

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
renpy 6.99.8 :oops:

taking a look tomorrow - not in the mood right now ..

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
wait, i remember i played this game some time ago where it was a demo and had a different name.......and if my memory doesnt fail me it had pregnancy in the tags. is it in the complete game or you removed it?
You mean the proton content? In the finished version of the game, that route was huge. Took the game up to 24gb. I removed it so I could upload it on time with my deadline.
I'll be adding it back soon as an update.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes