• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Sounds like a great update. Not one I'll be playing for now however. A few of the other post ending updates you've mentioned are all equally interesting to me and I have a feeling if I tried to play each as they came out I'd get bored before you released them all so I'll wait. Thanks for the hard work anyway.

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Not sure if just me or if the update introduced a lot of bugs. A few issues I had:

• The first time I tried to playthrough, I was kindof speedrunning the earlier levels and was using right-click to skip. This made it so everytime I went into the camp scene it permanently had the tutorial dialogue ("This is the camp blah blah blah") and I believe it did not progress any events (like with Owain, etc.) Not sure if intended. Had to restart since no side events had progressed and the tutorial text kept bugging.
  • The first level with the harpies after freeing kobold joe, the stage has a tutorial text introducing kobold joe but he never actually showed up in the level. He did show up in the levels afterwards though
  • Mordrid kept going missing in the camp exploration scenes in the later part of the game (The camp with tents where u can see Gwen's silhouette. I was on the Owain path so this is not why Mordrid was missing)
  • Just a typo but in some of the new groping scenes with Gwen/Owain, the dialogue would end with something like "You're lucky you have a nice dick" (or something like that) except it was Owain saying it to Gwen :eek:
  • Mordrid's groping events seemed to sometimes play out of order. On my Owain playthrough on the Hydra level, Mordrid was groping Gwen and was getting blowjob scenes when none of his events had progressed.
I was really hoping the female Carwyn update camp events would've had some scenes since it's my favorite route in this game. Great game though.

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure if just me or if the update introduced a lot of bugs. A few issues I had:

• The first time I tried to playthrough, I was kindof speedrunning the earlier levels and was using right-click to skip. This made it so everytime I went into the camp scene it permanently had the tutorial dialogue ("This is the camp blah blah blah") and I believe it did not progress any events (like with Owain, etc.) Not sure if intended. Had to restart since no side events had progressed and the tutorial text kept bugging.
  • The first level with the harpy's after freeing kobold joe, the stage has a tutorial text introducing kobold joe but he never actually showed up in the level. He did show up in the levels afterwards though
  • Mordrid kept going missing in the camp exploration scenes in the later part of the game (The camp with tents where u can see Gwen's silhouette. I was on the Owain path so this is not why Mordrid was missing)
  • Just a typo but in some of the new groping scenes with Gwen/Owain, the dialogue would end with something like "You're lucky you have a nice dick" (or something like that) except it was Owain saying it to Gwen :eek:
  • Mordrid's groping events seemed to sometimes play out of order. On my Owain playthrough on the Hydra level, Mordrid was groping Gwen and was getting blowjob scenes when none of his events had progressed.
I was really hoping the female Carwyn update camp events would've had some scenes since it's my favorite route in this game. Great game though.
Yeah, I didn't mention it but the same happened to me with Mordrid when I tried the route where Gwen would remain pure. She disappeared in some of the last camps and I didn't understand why. She was never touched, but she and Mordrid were not there. There wasn't any indication that they were together and I got the good ending, so I think it was a bug. It sucked because I was trying to see every conversation with her and I lost two or three.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I didn't talk about the game. I talk about this instance about the brother and Gwen.
So yeah, learn to understand what's written, child.

Also the game isn't 100% NTR. There's a love path. So, wrong again.
Read game dialogue. Cry more, ty, have nice day.

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Any saves for the gallery? Ive completed the game like 4 times i dont know if I have it in me to play some of the longer levels not really a fan of fire emblem gameplay

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Any saves for the gallery? Ive completed the game like 4 times i dont know if I have it in me to play some of the longer levels not really a fan of fire emblem gameplay
if u completed the game theres a recollection room and if u talk to the bunny he can unlock all the scenes

Reactions: Ifllslonly

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
if u completed the game theres a recollection room and if u talk to the bunny he can unlock all the scenes
Im guessing that the game is saved in the hidden "/user/whatever" hidden folder then? Im using another computer with which I have not played the game before, so if I can download the game again in my pc and get to the gallery then thats good, oterwise tho... a save would be great.

leminal

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a reason I'm not seeing Gwen's perspective even though I toggled the setting on? Seems like it might be stuck to the MC's perspective and defaulting back to it regardless of what I choose.

Oct 9, 2021
If I remember correctly, there has yet to be ending where it involves all 3 female (include Carwyn) corrupted, right? Does this Female Carwyn update has it? I don't see it in changelog

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Im guessing that the game is saved in the hidden "/user/whatever" hidden folder then? Im using another computer with which I have not played the game before, so if I can download the game again in my pc and get to the gallery then thats good, oterwise tho... a save would be great.
The save files are kept in the same directory as the exe in a folder called saves

If I remember correctly, there has yet to be ending where it involves all 3 female (include Carwyn) corrupted, right? Does this Female Carwyn update has it? I don't see it in changelog
Yes, it is in the changelog as the new Dragoons epilogue. Make sure Gwen isn't on the slut path though.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Oh, I misunderstood reading it then. Gwen not on slut? Hmmmmmmmm tough, girls being corrupted need to be sexy :LOL:
If Gwen is on the slut path she doesn't join Cythraul's side and Cythraul loses. To get a true all three girls corrupted ending Cythraul needs to win for the Vivian side of it. The new Pirates ending is Slut Gwen + female Carwyn. No Vivian though.

RagingF

Jul 4, 2022
Can someone share the full save? I accidently lost all my save data and there seems to be another update from a few days ago...

leminal

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a plan to add more in-battle molestation events (and pictures) depending on corruption level? If there are any past groping, not sure how to get them. Gwen is already at lvl 5,4,4 with the others.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Hey dev, huge fan of this game! Bought the Steam ver but it seems like I'm getting the below bug with an added party member. Really looking forward to the future expansion/s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo Seven

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Hey dev, huge fan of this game! Bought the Steam ver but it seems like I'm getting the below bug with an added party member. Really looking forward to the future expansion/s.

i believe some of the scenes in the routes are split depending on things like how lewd Gwen is. same overall route but i think its just some changes in the dialogue. so it's like scene 2/a and scene2/b, same scene but different dialogue.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes