Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I would like to give some more feedback here:
When you add additional branches or tags, I think it's important to stick to the main theme of the game. It works the same way as in art, usually you don't want to overload an image with too much detail, because it's better to emphasize the details that are most important.

It's clear to me that in games, a lot of the people tend to associate themselves with characters, whether it's the main aggressor, the main victim, or even a random side character, etc; so it's important not to add excessive things to the game that distract from the main plot and the characters' roles. While also allowing people to express the character roles they want through the gameplay if it fits the main theme of the game.

Last edited:

blade988

Dec 26, 2018
I've had this conversation a few times over the past week, but the reality is that the attitude of "the game is doing well because it's quality" is not the whole story. I've made games that are much higher quality than this that have performed much worse. People really resonated with this game's specific implementation of combining the lewdness with the Fire Emblem style combat.
You are right: I bought it on Steam because I have loved its mechanics. Erotic scenes are well made but Netoria's big point is the fire emblem style combined with the groping system: personally, I think it would be nice, if you could expand it with more possible groping actions during battle.
I am happy to know sales are going well.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Any timeline for the steam patch?

I'll patch the issue soon, thanks for the saves.

So far Netoria Tactics is doing really well on Steam, a lot better than I had projected. It seems the people have spoken, I'll shift my budget so sexy SRPGs get a lot more of it.

General_Alter

Jan 10, 2020
I've had this conversation a few times over the past week, but the reality is that the attitude of "the game is doing well because it's quality" is not the whole story. I've made games that are much higher quality than this that have performed much worse. People really resonated with this game's specific implementation of combining the lewdness with the Fire Emblem style combat.
The children yearn for Fire Emblem.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
It is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to all the RPG maker games and Ren'py VNs. Not that those can't be good, but there are so many.

If you are thinking of ways to improve gameplay for any sequels or spiritual successors: More battlefield control for allies or enemies. It would definitely add challenge to have monsters able to pull your characters out of formation.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Magic hypnosis/influence and borgification. Both are parts of specific routes you will need to seek out to get that content.
I got both routes but the hypnosis one made her just become a whore to all the guys. Is there a way to stop that from happening and just continue brainwashing?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The game, the .exe thing disappeared from my folder, I tried to extract again, but it said access denied, I tried downloading the game again, then extract it, but still access denied. I think this happened once before with some other game. Does anyone know what causes this or what can i do?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The game, the .exe thing disappeared from my folder, I tried to extract again, but it said access denied, I tried downloading the game again, then extract it, but still access denied. I think this happened once before with some other game. Does anyone know what causes this or what can i do?
It's most likely your antivirus.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes