• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
is there a way to fmc to have sex with some other dude then at final she end up with mc ? i know i tried it got a ntr end where the fmc leave the mc. but after so many updates is there a way?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
hmm how to feminize Carwyn??
It happens automatically as part of the story, and in battle there is a button to activate it. It actually has use in combat outside of being girl but if you keep using it it'll start to happen forcefully

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Gosh. I was really hoping we'd get the "golden" route or the futa gwen route next. Oh well. I'll buy this when it's out on Steam properly.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
is there a way to fmc to have sex with some other dude then at final she end up with mc ? i know i tried it got a ntr end where the fmc leave the mc. but after so many updates is there a way?
There's a netorase variant of the Soldier end. So Gwen and Carwyn will stay together while Gwen sleeps with other people. It's not that much content though.

Is there a way to blow it up though? I understand the resolution won't improve, it's would just be easier to see.
You can make it full screen, but I think that's it.

Gosh. I was really hoping we'd get the "golden" route or the futa gwen route next. Oh well. I'll buy this when it's out on Steam properly.
The golden route is next. This update was just me fixing some stuff with the female Carwyn routes that didn't work well. I needed to address it before making expansion content.

Reactions: Kraken0254

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
What's a "golden" route?

And I hope futa is always optional. I understand that pretty much everyone loves it but to me it always breaks the immersion. It strikes me so much as an obvious male fantasy... it's like the evil laughter in a villain, as soon as it happens, any serious story dies for me.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What's a "golden" route?

And I hope futa is always optional. I understand that pretty much everyone loves it but to me it always breaks the immersion. It strikes me so much as an obvious male fantasy... it's like the evil laughter in a villain, as soon as it happens, any serious story dies for me.
The golden route is a route where Carwyn gets everything basically. Both girls, saves his home, everything turns out great for him. And the futa Gwen stuff will be a specific route so you'd have to trigger it like any other route.

Is it completed or not?
Four updates after "Final chapter" already.
You're never heard of people updating games after they're content complete?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
The golden route is a route where Carwyn gets everything basically. Both girls, saves his home, everything turns out great for him. And the futa Gwen stuff will be a specific route so you'd have to trigger it like any other route.

You're never heard of people updating games after they're content complete?
OH YES!!! Gwen already mentioned it at the beginning when MC turned into a woman, that she will grow a DICK!! well pleaaaaaase let this happen ^^

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Is it completed or not?
Four updates after "Final chapter" already.
You can play the game from the start to the end and it's a very good experience. A lot of bugs but I didn't find any game breaking bug, well, at least if you don't try to take advantage of the bugs. Most advanced levels have more chances to bring bugs and glitches.

I found some glitch that screwed with my choices, which made me a little angry for a while, but I am not even sure if it was a bug or poor design choices.

Overall the game is amazing, give it a try.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure how it is now after the recent update, but last i played and finished the game a few times to get different scenes and endings, i remember that the recollection room that gets unlocked after finishing the game, didn't register scenes you watched in different playthroughs, only what you watch in a single playthrough.
It's nice to see the game is going on steam, and i'll get it there too, but imo that'd be a neat feature to add (if it wasn't already added that is).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lordroedor

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
at least make the changelog easy to understand pls
What's confusing about it? The big new content is the two new epilogues, and the rest of it is various smaller improvements or bug fixes.

I'm not sure how it is now after the recent update, but last i played and finished the game a few times to get different scenes and endings, i remember that the recollection room that gets unlocked after finishing the game, didn't register scenes you watched in different playthroughs, only what you watch in a single playthrough.
It's nice to see the game is going on steam, and i'll get there too, but imo that'd be a neat feature to add (if it wasn't already added that is).
Yeah the game doesn't remember what happened in previous playthroughs. If there's a way to do that in SRPG Studio I haven't found it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes