Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I read there is genderbend, how extensive is this type of content in the game?
Starting after level 8, Carwyn can transform into a woman at will. If you let the other guys in the party grope him, he'll start to become corrupted and eventually become basically their sex slave.

Reactions: abgazil

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm just trying to not spoil stuff. But if you really must know the answer, each different NTR route has 5 CGs in it, with 2 of them repurposed between them. The romance route has 4 CGs in it. And the Vivian romance route has 3 CGs in it if that matters. It's not a half-assed route. if you don't believe me I don't know what I can say, just wait I guess.
Better than expected, I'd be happy to give the game a shot once the route is in.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
the game moves far too slowly

there is no reason to have exp and gold gain be so slowly animated on the screen, people won't continue playing no matter how good the rest of it is if the game feels like wading through mud

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
To be honest, even if I wanted to give this game a chance, literally the only preview images have NTR, so it's not hard to see where the focus is. If you're gonna tout "Avoidable NTR" at least have a mix of preview images rather than ONLY that aspect of it.

Regardless, have a nice day and good luck!

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Will there be an android version?
No, Windows is all this engine supports.

To be honest, even if I wanted to give this game a chance, literally the only preview images have NTR, so it's not hard to see where the focus is. If you're gonna tout "Avoidable NTR" at least have a mix of preview images rather than ONLY that aspect of it.

Regardless, have a nice day and good luck!
Well, it is a first release. I can't give previews of content that isn't in the game yet. Just wait a month. There's only going to be four updates total until it's finished.

I have a very set plan for the game, and it'll be completed by May if all goes well. This game is really a side project I put out just for fun. If the game is a hit I'm open to expanding other areas of it after that.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
love the fact that i can play this in a full "mystery NTR" mode
this game + the henteria chronicles are like NTRPG2 never really died
I was gonna ask that, that's pretty cool, the mystery stuff with pieces of evidence is always super hot.
Hope it's exploited well in the game with some corruption.

Reactions: anon241

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
This game is fantastic! I'm not even a fan of NTR. But love the art. Really creative intertwining of the mechanics and the story. The gameplay isn't too shabby either (and I say this as a fan of the Fire Emblem series). You've earned another Patreon sub.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This has sharing/swinging in it or just ntr?
There's no swinging or sharing, sorry.

This game is fantastic! I'm not even a fan of NTR. But love the art. Really creative intertwining of the mechanics and the story. The gameplay isn't too shabby either (and I say this as a fan of the Fire Emblem series). You've earned another Patreon sub.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
First of all, it is a fine start with acceptable cg.(y)
The netori side is over rated.:ROFLMAO: For a near nonexisting couple both of them have a 'good':sneaky: ending no mater what.
The rpg side and it's concept is solid.Can be graded A-:coffee::)
The xxx side and progression mechanic are both silly:alien: and rough:cautious: to the edges. Can be graded D-
the xxx side is a rush:poop: job.
Well.. it is unfinished and can get better.;)

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes