Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Very much like what I saw. I like the gameplay part and the characters conversations. Sadly, from beginning it was more like dark fantasy and in the middle of the game it somewhat evolved into a comedy. Maybe a bit of tragic comedy, if you follow a certain route. This game contains various fetishes and maybe won't suit everyone's tastes, but if you play your cards right, you can go full vanilla even. After beating existing content, the gallery somewhat confirms this theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, I really like it as a game with all its RPG mechanics. And it would be interesting to see, if dev will try to explore other fetishes combinations with such gameplay. Maybe opposite to this game where you will go in dungeon with party full of girls. Where you will need to defend them against monsters sexual attacks, while they also could sabotage each other to win you over. I apologize for this flight of fancy. I just liked the way the author made this game and would like to see something similar from him in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

desperado505

Jun 1, 2017
nice,as long as my own mom doesnt try to emotionally kill me i'm down.
Also,do you have a buymeacoffee or something like that?
I'd like to gift you 5 dollars for your work on futa oasis but i don't know how

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So does the mc horrifically murder the people who try to cuck him or is this one of these games where everyone trying to ruin his life mysteriously get away with the attempt without any sort of comeuppance, even though that makes no sense at all, especially in this sort of setting?

" a female rival for Gwenivier obsessed with Carwyn, "
Should be a harem ending where the mc takes them both. Espeically with the name netoria I basically expected something entirely different, like cucking the people trying to cuck you.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a route where you keep him faithful during the dungeon crawling but have him pick the other chick in the end? After finding out his gf is the party bike that is. Or is he a locked in cuck if ntr happens, like most games of that type?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
is this compilation of 3 chapter or just ch3?
It's chapters 1-3.

I have nothing against comedies, and many jokes in this game actually funny. It's just it's started more serious, plus characters has somewhat tragic story, so all in all, it just doesn't feel right. As this, two elements don't mix well with each other. I hope I was able to explain myself clear.

All in all, I really like it as a game with all its RPG mechanics. And it would be interesting to see, if dev will try to explore other fetishes combinations with such gameplay. Maybe opposite to this game where you will go in dungeon with party full of girls. Where you will need to defend them against monsters sexual attacks, while they also could sabotage each other to win you over. I apologize for this flight of fancy. I just liked the way the author made this game and would like to see something similar from him in the future.
All my games are going to have comedic elements because that's just my writing style. I personally like tragedies with humor in them.
I probably won't make another SRPG game like this, I pretty much put all the ideas I had for that kind of thing into this one. But we'll see, I could change my mind.

nice,as long as my own mom doesnt try to emotionally kill me i'm down.
Also,do you have a buymeacoffee or something like that?
I'd like to gift you 5 dollars for your work on futa oasis but i don't know how
I have a Patreon, but if you don't want to use that I made a .

So does the mc horrifically murder the people who try to cuck him or is this one of these games where everyone trying to ruin his life mysteriously get away with the attempt without any sort of comeuppance, even though that makes no sense at all, especially in this sort of setting?

Should be a harem ending where the mc takes them both. Espeically with the name netoria I basically expected something entirely different, like cucking the people trying to cuck you.
No, MC doesn't horrificly murder people trying to romance his not-official girlfriend. They're technically not really doing anything wrong besides sexual harassment, and that's really Gwenivier's responsibility to take care of. Or at least that's Carwyn's internal logic.

Carwyn can cuck the other guys. That's the happy romance ending.

Is there a route where you keep him faithful during the dungeon crawling but have him pick the other chick in the end? After finding out his gf is the party bike that is. Or is he a locked in cuck if ntr happens, like most games of that type?
Yes. Carywn and Vivian can have a romance completely independent of Gwenivier. You can even have it so Gwenivier is the one who ends up the sad cuck.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
No, MC doesn't horrifically murder people trying to romance his not-official girlfriend. They're technically not really doing anything wrong besides sexual harassment, and that's really Gwenivier's responsibility to take care of. Or at least that's Carwyn's internal logic.

Carwyn can cuck the other guys. That's the happy romance ending.
So yes they mysteriously get away with, attempted mind control( based off the tags), sexual harassment and attempted rape I assume. You know actual crimes, that no one would actually tolerate. So no come comeuppance for actual evil people which yeah they were, espesically made clear in the image where the guy is cucking you talking about getting the girls mind off the mc. You also can't really call the happy romance ending cucking them, unless they end up as sad and broken as the mc is in his own bad endings.

So is there scene balance where the mc gets more than like a few scenes, and scenes that don't empathize him being sexually inferior to the villainsues who get away with everything?

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

As other have described the male protagonist seems written to be cucked and dominated. There might be no tag yet but my guess is that the "romance" route will either give femdom vibe or boring sex while the netorare route have the better sex with mutiple eye rolling ahegao orgasms for women because, well if the protagonist is actuallly good at sex then the netorare and sissy route wouldnt make sense.
So with that said, him having the balls to actually slaughtering human opponents would make even less sense it'd be a different game.
The art is hot though so i guess i'd bookmark and watch the cgs.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
As other have described the male protagonist seems written to be cucked and dominated. There might be no tag yet but my guess is that the "romance" route will either give femdom vibe or boring sex while the netorare route have the better sex with mutiple eye rolling ahegao orgasms for women because, well if the protagonist is actuallly good at sex then the netorare and sissy route wouldnt make sense.
So with that said, him having the balls to actually slaughtering human opponents would make even less sense it'd be a different game.
I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise that the game won't spit in the players face like that if they're bothering to include scenes in the non ntr route. But that is typically how it goes. Hopefully not. I'm not sure why the route would exist if thats what they're going to do. Seems like a waste of time, but I've seen it time and time again.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise that the game won't spit in the players face like that if they're bothering to include scenes in the non ntr route. But that is typically how it goes. Hopefully not. I'm not sure why the route would exist if thats what they're going to do. Seems like a waste of time, but I've seen it time and time again.
The Carwyn-Gwenivier romance route is as legitimate as any of them. It has less CGs overall then something like Owain/Emrys/Mordrid, but only because it kicks in later. It's a pretty darn vanilla happy romance. They have sex, and they like each other, and they're happy.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The Carwyn-Gwenivier romance route is as legitimate as any of them. It has less CGs overall then something like Owain/Emrys/Mordrid, but only because it kicks in later. It's a pretty darn vanilla happy romance. They have sex, and they like each other, and they're happy.
Less then all three combined, or less then anyone of them seperately? Be pretty boring if it was the latter imo

Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I feel like I'm being interrogated here, haha. The romance has more in the same time period then any of the NTR routes, but less overall because they have all the stuff in the caverns.
Well you're kinda giving a non answer, instead of a straight answer to the questions regarding this. Because that could mean the mc gets 2 scenes with a girl, where the other guys get 12 each. How bad is the ratio here, it starting later really isn't an excuse for that. Time can be made, scenes could be increased in length to have multiple positions, epilogues could have more scenes, mc could have his own scenes in the caves. How much less content does the non-ntr routes actually have? 80% less content? 50%? Please don't include the genderbent content in this answer, because that's still basically just ntr content to humiliate the male protag.

Can't say I envy any NTR dev when they have to deal with people who clearly aren't into the main fetish of the game. Anyway, you do you dev, interested to see what it becomes in the end.
Honestly its why unless you're going to actually balance the content in each route with each other. You shouldn't bother with a non ntr route. As much as that's against my own self interest. Just go full cuck if you're not going to do that. Because otherwise you're just making a route no one will like, because it will feel half-assed as the player feels that they're cheated out of content. The people not into ntr won't play it, because it won't have enough content to be worth it, and the people here for ntr won't play it, for obvious reasons. It's just a waste of time at that point.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well you're kinda giving a non answer, instead of a straight answer to the questions regarding this. Because that could mean the mc gets 2 scenes with a girl, where the other guys get 12 each. How bad is the ratio here, it starting later really isn't an excuse for that. Time can be made, scenes could be increased in length to have multiple positions, epilogues could have more scenes. How much less content does the non-ntr routes actually have? 80% less content? 50%? Please don't include the genderbent content in this answer, because that's still basically just ntr content to humiliate the male protag.

Honestly its why unless you're going to actually balance the content in each route with each other. You shouldn't bother with a non ntr route. As much as that's against my own self interest. Just go full cuck if you're not going to do that. Because otherwise you're just making a route no one will like, because it will feel half-assed as the player feels that they're cheated out of content. The people not into ntr won't play it, because it won't have enough content to be worth it, and the people here for ntr won't play it, for obvious reasons. It's just a waste of time at that point.
I'm just trying to not spoil stuff. But if you really must know the answer, each different NTR route has 5 CGs in it, with 2 of them repurposed between them. The romance route has 4 CGs in it. And the Vivian romance route has 3 CGs in it if that matters. It's not a half-assed route. if you don't believe me I don't know what I can say, just wait I guess.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes