Seeking netori (?) games

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
netori game with bully mc? Other than Away from home couldn't find any to my liking....any recommendations anyone? like bully fucking friend's mom, neighbor's wife etc.
sigh... It's such a shame that the bully figure only largely exists in Netorare games where some bull cucks the MC with (almost) brute force. I sometimes have to change the name of the bully via universal mod when playing NTR games so that I can indulge my enjoyment of straight-up bullying.

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, I'm looking for games where you either convince someone to commit incest with their mom/sister/cousin, or you fuck their mom/sister/cousin right in front of them. Or if your sister fucks someone else in front of you.

Basically anything out of the norm of just the main character fucking someone 1 on 1. Away from home is a good example with the Cody cucking.

Thanks

Reactions: rgnar62

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for games where you either convince someone to commit incest with their mom/sister/cousin, or you fuck their mom/sister/cousin right in front of them. Or if your sister fucks someone else in front of you.

Basically anything out of the norm of just the main character fucking someone 1 on 1. Away from home is a good example with the Cody cucking.

Thanks
Committing incest in front of mc is actually a netorase same with sister fucking other's than mc, better to ask in the netorare thread about such games. There're plenty of them.

About fucking someone's family This one has a few scenes like that if I'm not mistaken. Mc fucks the dude's mom and sister in front of him, though I don't remember if dude realizes what's going on.

Reactions: Badrok

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Thanks
I haven't finished the game but Shut Up and Dance seems to have a scenario somewhat like that
You have the option to keep your best friend's mom for yourself, or share her with him. Not sure if the second scenario is in it, third is not.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Committing incest in front of mc is actually a netorase same with sister fucking other's than mc, better to ask in the netorare thread about such games. There're plenty of them.

About fucking someone's family This one has a few scenes like that if I'm not mistaken. Mc fucks the dude's mom and sister in front of him, though I don't remember if dude realizes what's going on.
Thanks! Didn't realize I was posting those in the wrong section. And thanks for the recommendation!

I haven't finished the game but Shut Up and Dance seems to have a scenario somewhat like that
You have the option to keep your best friend's mom for yourself, or share her with him. Not sure if the second scenario is in it, third is not.
Thanks!

EDIT: Been playing through it and it's amazing! Thanks for the suggestion. Please let me know if you can think of more like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
How good is Shut up and Dance? I remember want to play but the remake make me stop. Is there good enough content or have few content? And the sharing or netorare(not netori)is all avoidable? I dont remember is that have unavoidable sharing or that shit. Thanks.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
How good is Shut up and Dance? I remember want to play but the remake make me stop. Is there good enough content or have few content? And the sharing or netorare(not netori)is all avoidable? I dont remember is that have unavoidable sharing or that shit. Thanks.
I usually play AVNs for story as well as scenes so my judgment is a bit skewed.
So far story seems whatever, but the lewd scenes are very well done, mom ones are pretty hot.

I haven't progressed enough to see how much netori there is, but sharing is fully avoidable as far as I can tell. Don't think the game has any netorare.

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
I am looking for games where the mc steals and impregnates other peoples wives/girlfriends/moms....I know its a very particular request, but if possible suggest some good games.

Reactions: Theorize

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I am looking for games where the mc steals and impregnates other peoples wives/girlfriends/moms....I know its a very particular request, but if possible suggest some good games.
Defending Lydia Collier Impregnation up to now not confirmed, but hinted at
Simple Days - This should be want you need :D you impregnate the girls of your best friend, even if said friend is kinda a simpleton, and doesnt notice whats going on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blackowl97

LMFAOSCOLFIELD

Feb 1, 2024
Hi, I'm looking for a game where we steal the wife in front of the husband (or son), or where the husband (or son) agrees (cuckold) example: away from home
grandma house
summertime saga

Reactions: r13p

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
Summer with mia page says it has netorare, does the mc cuck someone or is it other way around. Plus the MMF and sharing tag is giving me the creeps lol

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Summer with mia page says it has netorare, does the mc cuck someone or is it other way around. Plus the MMF and sharing tag is giving me the creeps lol
It is probably netorase, because netori is tagged cheating on this site.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
its more or less both. there are non canon scenes where mia fucks other guys and i think there even was a scene with the father. not sure if the mmf was avoidable. canon is that the mc starts fucking the mom so that could be called netori.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Theorize

Sep 14, 2020

Unveiling the Unknown looks like it might be exactly what I've been looking for. So far Hero Party Must Fall is the only netori game I've found and enjoyed, but it's pacing is incredibly slow. I vastly prefer 2d as I find 3d to look uncanny so I only try 3d games if they are very well received, but of the very few games that get recommended most are 3d.
I don't understand why a game where you play as the guy/futa going around stealing other people's women right in front of them is so hard to find. Almost every netorare game on this site would be perfect if the mc was the villain instead of the one getting cucked.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
sigh... It's such a shame that the bully figure only largely exists in Netorare games where some bull cucks the MC with (almost) brute force. I sometimes have to change the name of the bully via universal mod when playing NTR games so that I can indulge my enjoyment of straight-up bullying.
Unveiling the Unknown looks like it might be exactly what I've been looking for. So far Hero Party Must Fall is the only netori game I've found and enjoyed, but it's pacing is incredibly slow. I vastly prefer 2d as I find 3d to look uncanny so I only try 3d games if they are very well received, but of the very few games that get recommended most are 3d.
I don't understand why a game where you play as the guy/futa going around stealing other people's women right in front of them is so hard to find. Almost every netorare game on this site would be perfect if the mc was the villain instead of the one getting cucked.
My exact thoughts. I never understand why bully netori isn't as appealing as it should be when its opposite (netorare) has much more popularity (it sometimes feels like the player base of Netorare is even higher than that of harem). Do people enjoy being humiliated or emotional suffering or are they just too generous to be a "bad guy"?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a game where we steal the wife in front of the husband (or son), or where the husband (or son) agrees (cuckold) example: away from home
grandma house
summertime saga
Ripples Lady has a fight with her husband in front of MC. Then drags MC into her shop and locks her husband out, while PRETENDING to have sex with MC. But you get her number for a possible REAL hookup in the future.