Seeking netori (?) games

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys.
first of all, i can't find a tag list, but i know there is a tag list. so how do i find that list?
secondly, i am looking for netori games, which i am not sure if there is a thing as netori, all i know is it is supposed to be the opposite of ntr, means instead of your gal stolen from you, you stole some other guys' gals. now, i know like a game or two that has this elements.
for example, at the twists of my life, there is a married chick whom you can have sex with, i am actually looking for that type of game.
i hate ntr, but for some reason the idea of stealing someone else's wife is kinda feels hot, i guess this makes me a terrible person though.
so guys, i am asking two thins:
1) where do i find tag list
2) netori games

thanks

Also see the list on ;)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The label doesn't exist as far as I know but there are a lot of games like that, The INN (you are stealing other game characters the girlfriend, the game also identifies itself as Netori but with a diferent desc), Milfy City (bob´s wife and the sister of bob´s wife, shes lesbian but i guess that count too), Solvalley School (you fuck a lot of girls, including a lot of moms and wifes), Dreams of Desire (the aunt has a husband), Lucky Mark (you live with your boss, his wife and his daughter, guess the rest), Acting Lessons (rena char has a boyfriend and still you are trying to fuck her, also she want it), i mean, theres a lot of games with that description.
I recommend you look for the TAG "Cheating".

Oh, and you can find the TAG list.

EDIT:
i hate ntr, but for some reason the idea of stealing someone else's wife is kinda feels hot, i guess this makes me a terrible person though.
And no, NO ONE here judges, it's a free forum full of people with peculiar tastes.

Last edited:

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
The label doesn't exist as far as I know but there are a lot of games like that, The INN (you are stealing other game characters the girlfriend, the game also identifies itself as Netori but with a diferent desc), Milfy City (bob´s wife and the sister of bob´s wife, shes lesbian but i guess that count too), Solvalley School (you fuck a lot of girls, including a lot of moms and wifes), Dreams of Desire (the aunt has a husband), Lucky Mark (you live with your boss, his wife and his daughter, guess the rest), Acting Lessons (rena char has a boyfriend and still you are trying to fuck her, also she want it), i mean, theres a lot of games with that description.
I recommend you look for the TAG "Cheating".

Oh, and you can find the TAG list.

EDIT:
And no, NO ONE here judges, it's a free forum full of people with peculiar tastes.
thanks a bunch

Reactions: PokeIssau

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So I recently found out the existence of the word netori when trying to describe "reverse NTR".

Without spoiling too much, one of the main characters in my game (Personal Trainer) is having an explicit netori scene as the focus of the update. It should be ready in about two weeks and I'd love for you to give it a try and see if it scratches your itch.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
So I recently found out the existence of the word netori when trying to describe "reverse NTR".

Without spoiling too much, one of the main characters in my game (Personal Trainer) is having an explicit netori scene as the focus of the update. It should be ready in about two weeks and I'd love for you to give it a try and see if it scratches your itch.
I've only been playing your game for 10 minutes (I preferred to wait for a more recent update) so I don't know much about PT characters but could you answer me just one thing? You mean the redhead? :unsure:

The game interested me for her:ROFLMAO:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I've only been playing your game for 10 minutes (I preferred to wait for a more recent update) so I don't know much about PT characters but could you answer me just one thing? You mean the redhead? :unsure:

The game interested me for her:ROFLMAO:
Spot on, the redhead indeed. I recommend you wait for the next update instead of playing now. That way you will get the full Netori experience with Amy. Should be ready in 2 weeks.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
From my experience, Netori isn't used much as a main theme or emphasized enough in games here. Try , the only game i played where Netori plays a major role in the plot. (Other Netori suggestions below)

In erotic manga, anime and japanese visual novels the term "Reverse NTR/Reverse Netorare" is often used when "a girl does the stealing", since in "NTR/Netorare" it's commonly a girl getting stolen by another man. By the way, I like your game.

I've started making a small database of netori games that I've played and enjoyed, with descriptions for all relevant women.
Of course, there'll be spoilers, but somehow I don't think that'll be much of a problem for this niche audience:

Some suggestions to add (spoilers, just in case):
- This the only game i know of where Netori plays a main role in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- You listed this already, but
-
-
-
- Assuming you either switch off Netorare/NTR entirely in the game or just avoid/prevent the Netorare/NTR content. Also same creator of "My Legacy".

Hinted/Possible future ones:
-
-
- you already added, but possibly

i hate NTR (but i am okay when i am the one who steal the girl) :love:
In erotic anime/manga with Netori, it's usually better and the MC is a decent person and with more consenual/happy endings (the ones i came across). Unless it's the type were the MC corrupts or hypnotize/mind controls the girls for whatever reason.
Random suggestion, check out .

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
@K18 : Noice, thanks for the tips!
  • Yep, I've been keeping an eye on Lexi. More interested in Sarah than Lexi (who could resist a preacher's wife stereotype?), so hope something spicy develops between them. Will probably wait till it gets written in before making a page for it, since ideally I'd like each option to have at least one playable netori scene beforehand.
  • Personally not too big on incest, which was why I didn't mention Linda from Milfy City (and why I haven't progressed too far in The Tyrant). But I guess I can see how she should be included, for completion's sake at least.
  • Was enjoying Best Friend's Family, but like you alluded to, there's buildup with no real payoff yet.
  • The scene in Long Live the Princess was way hot, can't believe I forgot that. Hope the second visit comes soon.
  • There are quite a few netori options in the awesome Adventures of Willy D, but I was having trouble taking screenshots of the game, and since it's a full-3D Unity game, extracting images doesn't exactly work that well either.
  • Gonna check out His Legacy, Sisterly Lust and The Awakening soon. (Ok, mistakenly played through His Legacy instead of My Legacy, which I now remember playing. HL was a good game, so no complaints.)

Last edited:
Reactions: UnsungThirtheen

skazy

Dec 14, 2017

yes, i would love to try it. the game was on my watchlist anyways

Reactions: OralHashtag

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Will Amy scratch my itch? :geek:

Reactions: Domiek

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
From my experience, Netori isn't used much as a main theme or emphasized enough in games here. Try , the only game i played where Netori plays a major role in the plot. (Other Netori suggestions below)

In erotic manga, anime and japanese visual novels the term "Reverse NTR/Reverse Netorare" is often used when "a girl does the stealing", since in "NTR/Netorare" it's commonly a girl getting stolen by another man. By the way, I like your game.

Some suggestions to add (spoilers, just in case):
- This the only game i know of where Netori plays a main role in the story.
- You listed this already, but
-
-
-
- Assuming you either switch off Netorare/NTR entirely in the game or just avoid/prevent the Netorare/NTR content. Also same creator of "My Legacy".

Hinted/Possible future ones:
-
-
- you already added, but possibly

In erotic anime/manga with Netori, it's usually better and the MC is a decent person and with more consenual/happy endings (the ones i came across). Unless it's the type were the MC corrupts or hypnotize/mind controls the girls for whatever reason.
Random suggestion, check out .
thanks for suggestions. for some reason, i can't find good games when i look for it but always find good games either form someones' comments like this of fan signatures. i guess i don't know how to do a research

Reactions: Wyrme and kohoda2

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
NTR is used for both netori and netorare. They both involve the same thing except who the story's protagonist follows; netori follows the person who is stealing; netorare follows the person who is being stolen.

Most NTR games on this website, have male netori protagonists. Some more NTR games with a netori protagonist:

-

-

Here's a few games that has NTR in it, but it's either a minor part of the game or heavily implied.

( ) -

-

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Another couple to keep a lookout for:

So far, the content exclusively involves banging wives. While there isn't exactly a game in place just yet, and you just follow the rails where they go, this could be a netori motherlode if developed properly.​

You can get flirtatious with Mrs. Miller, the farmer's wife. While there aren't any full-on scenes yet, Chapter 2 should get the ball rolling, one hopes.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
oh nice, games are keep coming. i am currently playing olvalley school and enjoying it. when icomplete it, i will try all the games on this thread. thanks guys (y)

Last edited:
U

User_17502

I am going to plug my own game but only future versions as this story is set up kinda slow so the NTR is a main part of the game now as it will be a realistic setup for the netori later in