Seeking netori (?) games

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Anyone know of any Netori games with a female protagonist stealing other women?
This games practically like unicorns.

The only one I can think of is Good Girl Gone Bad where the fem mc can have an affair with her best friend who already has a boyfriend and eventually steal her away.

Most of the time it's the fem mcs who get stolen from relationships.

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
netori game with bully mc? Other than Away from home couldn't find any to my liking....any recommendations anyone? like bully fucking friend's mom, neighbor's wife etc.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Anyone know of any Netori games with a female protagonist stealing other women?
If you can accept futa protagonists, there's a few. I don't think there's any female-protagonist games that include netori content, the majority of netori enjoyers just wants to watch dick in a vagina.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Futa's are fine. Please share.
Futa's World of NTR Currently one netori LI: you can cuck your naive step-brother and claim his girlfriend's virginity and make her your slut;
Having a HARD Time One (kind of) netori path: you can fuck your childhood friend who has a boyfriend, but netori is not the main focus of the story;
Unveiling the Unknown I call it "Hero Party Must Fall if the main protagonist is a futa". You can choose trap or futa at the start of the game, and you can basically claim all of Hero's maids (most of them are virgins). The only downside is the lack of decent renders and a bit sandbox, dungeon crawly, but the story is interesting;
Instinct Unleashed A fairly new project by our follow netori enjoyer Kind Nightmares. Currently has one netori scene with a girl at the bar whose date never comes to see her. Story and dialogue is decent.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Futa's World of NTR Currently one netori LI: you can cuck your naive step-brother and claim his girlfriend's virginity and make her your slut;
Having a HARD Time One (kind of) netori path: you can fuck your childhood friend who has a boyfriend, but netori is not the main focus of the story;
Unveiling the Unknown I call it "Hero Party Must Fall if the main protagonist is a futa". You can choose trap or futa at the start of the game, and you can basically claim all of Hero's maids (most of them are virgins). The only downside is the lack of decent renders and a bit sandbox, dungeon crawly, but the story is interesting;
Instinct Unleashed A fairly new project by our follow netori enjoyer Kind Nightmares. Currently has one netori scene with a girl at the bar whose date never comes to see her. Story and dialogue is decent.
Thanks.

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
Thanks for all the recs, i have been looking for game where mc cucks others and havnt really found game with that as main/major focus except lost in paradise.
Some of your recommendations looks promising