ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Bullshit?

Pregnancy games = 46 pages
Exclude Female Protag = 24 pages
Exclude Netorare = 23 pages
Add Male protag = 21 pages

So, Male MC with Pregnancy (w/o Females and NTR) is nearly half of all games here!
You know that I mean has pregnancy in it and not just one panel in the ending right? But again, does every old game invalidate any new ones? Like are we just not allowed to have such a niche enjoyment because there are older games with it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
You know that I mean has pregnancy in it and not just one panel in the ending right? But again, does every old game invalidate any new ones? Like are we just not allowed to have such a niche enjoyment because there are older games with it?
50% of the pregnancy games have mostly one panel of your fetish?
They all old (not according to the results)?
You are allowed to enjoy, of course?
But why are you complaining about it in the wrong place? This game has different goals and you state some things which were not based on facts. Go to the forums and share you wishes. This is not a place to troll around.

Reactions: Shadowen

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Luckily you get to finish this game within 2 hours. But need to atleast play it twice, to unlock all videos (Video 3 and 4 can only be unlocked after shota fun). Videos are kinda useless tho. Still enjoyed the art. There is alot of things going on like Milf-shota, BBC, Schoolcosplay, Anal, Groupsex. Unfortunately no footjob. A very nice game ^^

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Luckily you get to finish this game within 2 hours. But need to atleast play it twice, to unlock all videos (Video 3 and 4 can only be unlocked after shota fun). Videos are kinda useless tho. Still enjoyed the art. There is alot of things going on like Milf-shota, BBC, Schoolcosplay, Anal, Groupsex. Unfortunately no footjob. A very nice game ^^
so how you rate the game base of the score of 1 to 5 ???

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
50% of the pregnancy games have mostly one panel of your fetish?
They all old (not according to the results)?
You are allowed to enjoy, of course?
But why are you complaining about it in the wrong place? This game has different goals and you state some things which were not based on facts. Go to the forums and share you wishes. This is not a place to troll around.
Someone disagrees with me so they are a troll. Nice logic. Nothing I said was anything that could be a troll.

• Angry
Reactions: radohak

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you yourself sends your wife to have sex with other men, it is definitely not netorare as stated in the genre tags!

The content is NETORASE.

Reactions: Xakorik

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
If you yourself sends your wife to have sex with other men, it is definitely not netorare as stated in the genre tags!

The content is NETORASE.
You are absolutely right, but unfortunately, there's no Netorase tag in this forum.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Any one have a save for the good end an or the missing videos. I don't feel like grinding them out

thanks

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes