Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Ey! it's finally out! I was the one who requested it! And uhh if you're confused on what to do, click on "other" while in-game and click tips. Also if you click the first option after sending your wife to other men, make sure you save beforehand. It's so freaking RNG that it's annoying and frustrating at times if you're wanting to get the full money.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Calm it dude, how about you click Pregnancy and see nearly every new game is female protag or Male with NTR. Nothing wrong with hoping a new Pregnancy game wouldn't be NTR.
Bullshit?

Pregnancy games = 46 pages
Exclude Female Protag = 24 pages
Exclude Netorare = 23 pages
Add Male protag = 21 pages

So, Male MC with Pregnancy (w/o Females and NTR) is nearly half of all games here!

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
The translation is based on an out of date version of the game. There's an update that adds an option to hide the Love/Cheating/Lewdness/NTR bars for "immersion" as well as the ability to zoom in on videos in recollection mode.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Good art but awful progression and not enough scenes, the video tapes are pretty much empty, I expected extra scenes from them but all you really get is her reports.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
No swinging, it's netorase, but as I've not played yet I can't say if it's gonna be full NTR, but these games usually do have bad endings where it becomes full NTR.
Meant sharing*
Had a brain fart for a moment there.

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
the netorase is underwhelming...her 'reports' are exciting at first until you realize there's only 2-3 per character and then there's nothing. the most significant h-scene is the bad end for each character.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
So.... pimp my wife? Or just straight cuck that get hard seeing his wife got bang by other?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Ah yes, the next level NTR...
Being one with NTR.
Purposely getting yourself cucked.
Should I play this or not hmmmmmm...
Well fck it, some times I feel like I just wanna torture myself and "forced" stuffs aren't really satisfying that.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes