RPGM - Completed - Netorase no Saki [Final] [Closed Garden]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

Really nice game, short but really pleacent.

If someone knows about games like this type, please tell. Something like the way of play.

Or if you know some netorase games, I´m ready to playd them.

I give it 4 stars, because sometimes it feels repetitive.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SmokeycornFlakes

This is more netorase than NTR. I want to give this a 4 out of 5 because that how good the NTR/netorase is but the game stretches it out too thin and far to long for what you get.

The scenes from different characters are not created equal and reused a lot or far to short. You have to put in a lot of work to see the different endings/scenes and honestly its not worth it. Just pick a few endings of your choice and be done with it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ding000

Really like the game ,multiple antagonists is fun and well integrated the events and game mechanics are well thought out and reasonably balanced(although the money earning minigame sucks).

Only thing that holds this back from being a 5 star rating is the "movies". They are just reused reports cut in two, which is really a shame because everything else is top notch.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bukoug

A work of passion, simple but quite enjoyable... really enjoyable actually, even the bad endings got me off goood. Great UI, great concept, great execution. Lacks dialogue for content, i think they can add more parts here and there without feeling like bloat, especially the nightly talks but I enjoyed what was already there. Still, more variation and dialogue would've been even better. Also the "videos" aren't really unique, just previous animations reused but it gets the job done since rewatching them over and over would be tiring. Getting money is incredibly luck based (I'm unlucky) but good thing is that in general, it doesn't matter that much if you know how to use it. Quite an inspiring little game actually, looking forward for more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

I think it was a good game, quite grindy in some parts but overall is good, several endings and even the good ending seems to be what the MC and the wife really wanted.

The only horrible part is trying to earn money haha, luckily enough we have a save/load function to try so many times until we gain 8k gold.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The game is 100% as the main page overview describes. It's as simple as that, however here's some additional good/bad:

The Good
    - The short-stack FemC is cute and the art is mostly great quality (IMO her lips in a few of the images are off-putting)
    - The corruption pacing is at a decent rate
    - The "Good End" isn't just a tack-on for the sake of having one. It actually has thought behind it and is one of the better endings.
    - There's around 30 unique animated scenes and maybe 40 static images. The FemC has 12 different attires plus a few bonus ones seen during specific endings. For a game this short, this is quite the stack.

The Bad
    - It's a role-playing game but its not a "RPGM game", if you catch my drift.
    - This is a very linear VN. Yes, there are 8 endings but there is no divergence until the very end and going down one route doesn't effect the other routes.
    - When she gives her cuckold report there is no sex audio to go with her having sex. It just has background music. However, when you re-watch the scene at work the audio is there. Why not include it when you first see the scene during the report? I'm baffled by this choice. The background music is supposed to set a certain mood for when she describes her cheating, but that doesn't work out well. Just give the proper sex SFX, as by excluding it the initial viewing of the scene is a bit of a letdown.
    - The gambling game (the only actual gameplay) is dogshit. There is no simple way to put it, it sucks more dick than this game's FemC.
    - Incredibly repetitive day-to-day activities. You will spend more time skipping repeated dialogue and actions than you will reading new dialogue.

I think a middle of the road, average 3/5 score is most appropriate for this game. Its highs are high and its lows are low. When it fails it drops the ball hard, but when it succeeds it outclasses a lot of others. It is worth playing, just be prepared to hold the Enter key.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

hahaxddd

The gambling shit sucks ass but i'm an asshole. I cheat on every game i play here so I just cheated my way through lmao. 1 star gone here.
    Other than that, it's a hot game if you like NTR and those NTR Reports. 4/5 easily.
    The Good End was hilarious though!
    I could see the punchline from a mile away but it still made me laugh.
    The wife is cute as fuck too.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ThisisforProndude

Is ThE NtR AvOiDaBlE???
    No, its not, fuck off

Now for the review, the art is amazing, the wife is super cute which only makes things hotter when she gets corrupted, the protag is silent and it makes the game better because the internal monolog of a cuck is not something I need to read, I have my own thoughts already.
    Unfortunately the game requires a ton of save and load because you have to constantly beat a gambling minigame that adds nothing and could be removed without any negative impact to the game.
    Still pretty good overall, just a bit short.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabell40

Pretty good NTR-S game with good art and well above average dialogue. The scenes are short and mosaic censored but the wife gives a great report to her hubby so you are not missing out there. It got a bit annoying after a while because you have to play a gambling mini game to earn enough cash to keep your wife's affection meter high so you don't get a bad end, you can save scum to max out the cash but that just detracts from the flow of the game. I quit as soon as the wife decided gangbanging a bunch of grungy hobos would be a great idea. It might technically not have been a bad end but if hubby had sunk so low as to get off on that then he and his wife are beyond hope anyhow.

Pretty good, 4/5 worth an hour of your time. Almost impossible to not get a bad end without save scumming.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Quite a short game, wont take long to complete but very well made. It's basically a VN but in order to see all the scenes in 1 playthrough you have to play a very badly implemented minigame to earn money and buy her affection so you don't get instant bad end(s).

Decent amount of scenes, good art and very good dialogue, it took me about an hour to finish fully.