3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
update i've found a free translation tool and have made some progress.
I'd honestly be willing to spot you a 20 if you finish soon, this game is right up my alley but the monster girls calling you a girl or referring to their 'own' penis whilst repeating their sentences and stuff is horrible, you'd be doing us a big favor by making a better version

Do you have an eta on when you'd have a better translated version?

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
I'd honestly be willing to spot you a 20 if you finish soon, this game is right up my alley but the monster girls calling you a girl or referring to their 'own' penis whilst repeating their sentences and stuff is horrible, you'd be doing us a big favor by making a better version

no exact time since irl stuff as taken up a small bit but i hope to finish by mid January at the latest (also to answer why they refer to the mc's penis as their own. The characters name Boku can be translated as me or myself apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikufan390

Aluwaxis

Mar 30, 2021
Is there any places that you can replay all the scenes in this game? Or do I need to go check one by one in different room?

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there was an eng ai translation that came out today on dlsite if anyone wants it its a free download
i think you still need an account do buy it/download since its 0 yen but it still acts like any other game on dlsite

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the succubus on the circle summoning ritual? I have the 4 white stones, but it wants me to find something I can cut myself with, no idea what.

Whoahhh

Dec 16, 2023
Anyone know how to unlock the succubus on the circle summoning ritual? I have the 4 white stones, but it wants me to find something I can cut myself with, no idea what.
In the art room there's a iron closet(?) interact with it to get a cutter knife.

Akumasirr

Oct 12, 2022
Where you get the the 4th white stone ?... And how to unlock the pool?? Please help

bob5443

Nov 14, 2022

did you meet mr. five foot six?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes