• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
tried it, its decent but the translation needs work 2 repeated sentences in the intro

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
I really hope we get an update on the dialogue in the future.
This game looks fun, but trying to parse out who's saying what, not to mention what they're saying in the first place, is giving me a headache...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is a great game, but an uncensored patch would be very good to add for this game. can someone please make an uncensored patch? That would be great.

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
Anyone know where the script is in the files ima see if i can re translate it.
Update: found them and is between a lot of 1s and 0s

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone know where the script is in the files ima see if i can re translate it.
Update: found them and is between a lot of 1s and 0s
are you working off this version or the old fantranslation?

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
are you working off this version or the old fantranslation?
this ver i think files say i unziped it on the 30th last month I also found the original japanese script so ima work off of that.
Now to find a free translate service cus i would prefer not to have to slowly google translate eveything.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
this ver i think files say i unziped it on the 30th last month I also found the original japanese script so ima work off of that.
Now to find a free translate service cus i would prefer not to have to slowly google translate eveything.
if there's a file called Game_en.exe it's the dlsite translation while the fantranslation has a file called Translator++ File(for criticism).trans

Reactions: z-z

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
if there's a file called Game_en.exe it's the dlsite translation while the fantranslation has a file called Translator++ File(for criticism).trans
I searched though the files and found neither one, thx for the suggestion tho. [Update] I found parts that i could translate in common events.

Last edited:

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
I wonder why there isn't a lot of japanese femdom game utilizing yokai instead of oversaturated monster girl (i still like monster girl but after playing this and afterschool tag, i kinda dig it and it feels fresh).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes