Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Kind of forgot about this game for a while and the method to crack the game on the OP seems outdated. It wants you to log in on Patreon or Subscribestar first so not sure how you can play it.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
i think this game should be marked still in development, dev just posted an update in discord a couple days ago saying it was put on pause so they could do a contract to keep them afloat for another 6 months. so thats at least another 6 months of active development. View attachment 2493539
Personally until some actual update is done it should be kept abandoned. I mean there is no new content...

and being a cynic, who is to say that comment isnt to keep the patrons paying a few more months for nothing?

neolol2

Aug 10, 2022

chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
Great Graphics! It even have raytracing and Raytacing GI. Couldn't change the resolution tho (i wish i could hange to lowar reslution so i can use fsr to compensate raytracing GI). the hair rendering is good too.
I ligke hot the flesh vibrates when using vibrator.
The control was nightmare. You'll end up spend 10 minutes struggling to insert dildos. inserting to mouth is close to impossible. Rotating objects is complicated, I hope you can rotate object by local axis instead of camera relative axis.
A feature to move object forward/backward would be really helpful.
personally for me, i need higher animation speed and sexier voice and facial animation.

Also to whomever can't use the crack. do not allow the game bypass the firewall and make sure you didn't also copy a whitespace character (enter and space)

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
This game is still in active development. Just join the discord server and there is a channel with links to dev builds.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
This game is still in active development. Just join the discord server and there is a channel with links to dev builds.
Well that was somewhat dissapointing, not much of a "active development" going on there.

There are indeed some beta VR builds there, but the server nearly feels like a Ghost town.
The Dev hasn't made a peep in a while there either.

Last edited:

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
There is active development and then there is "active development" to keep fleecing people who pay patreon/whatever to the dev....

Just look at project Helius as an example

Reactions: DommySalami

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Management is terrible, but the graphics overall are not bad; it's a shame it's not a full-fledged 3D game.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Sucks to finally get a ping for NS1, reminding me that the NS games even exist, then checking both threads, the dev's Twitter, Itch and Patreon and learn the game's basically dead. Really wish one of these damn games would last long enough to get somewhere, damn.

Side note: the dev's Twitter isn't posting anything for over a year, but he still dropped likes on art up until halfway through 2023.

Burs95

Mar 9, 2024
I downloaded version 1.7 from itch.io - does anyone know how it relates to this v1.6 from OP?
It's about 10 days newer (tho still 2022 lol), and that big .pak file is ~3MB bigger, so I would say changes are minimal.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes