3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Ministry

Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Version 0.30 - Gold release
WIN:
MAC:

I wish he had some more patrons as i really like this game.
Could maybe be better if he would switch to a pay per release model...

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
WIN:
MAC:

I think the pay per release model would get more patrons too. Having 5 months between releases doesn't inspire many people to pledge to them unless there is a HUGE amount of content added (which I don't think is the case here).

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Don't seem as super gorgeous to me as they described, especially their faces, but hey you do you

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I'm starting to wonder if it is in the game designer bylaws are some union rule that you must use a mom and 2 daughters in your game.

Reactions: Cull
U

User_10739

WIN:
MAC:

He would have more if he was a little quicker to release stuff. I have been a patron since March and still have not got a release since I am not gold supporter.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know if it's been said before, but if you start a new game and choose your name, if you decide to start from the beginning, the game automatically rename you as Sam.

Reactions: tossler

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lovely game..stopped using magic on blondie as she seems to be getting more forward on her own and going gung ho for red and hot-mom...found you can stop using magic on them eventually and natural inclinations take over..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I had completely forgotten this game, considering how long ago the last update was, but it is still a great game.

The girls are fine, with diverse types and body types and the corruption mechanics are original AND again diverse enough not become boring soon.

accelfaiz555

Apr 27, 2017
I'm starting to wonder if it is in the game designer bylaws are some union rule that you must use a mom and 2 daughters in your game.
i think it has to do with covering multiple bases; milf, younger teen, and older teen/near adult. next step typically adds aunts, cousins, classmates, coworkers, and or teachers

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if it's been said before, but if you start a new game and choose your name, if you decide to start from the beginning, the game automatically rename you as Sam.
Does anyone know how to fix this "Sam" bug?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Naughty Magic [v0.30 Gold] [Ptypoe] - Original Size: 827MB

Download PC (381MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so every time i try to save the game gives me an error
edit never mind i just closed and program and reopened it and it works fine now

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I like the writing on this and the renders are oké as well, but the pacing is mighty slow (and kinda forced when you do not care for redheads, like I do)

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
After every choice I get an error very annoying
Same for me, it started after I could use my magic on a second girl.
I didn't have the logs, but I remember the first one had something to do with a variable called "gold" that might not be initialized properly.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I think the pay per release model would get more patrons too. Having 5 months between releases doesn't inspire many people to pledge to them unless there is a HUGE amount of content added (which I don't think is the case here).
Only problem with that model is you know some asshole will abuse it.

If a game like Man of the House (which releases an update every other week) went to pay per release, some would see that as another way of ripping gamers off. FWIW I think MOTH would actually be worth bi-weekly payments, it's that good a game and the dev is actually really cool, but it was the only game off the top of my head that had frequent releases.

I do agree games like this that go on really long hiatus should move to that format though

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes