3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's not that bad of a visual novel/game... It just has a lot of repeating text and some repeating visuals, that you can't CTRL through for some reason... So you end up having to Click through them, which is not just annoying but wears down your mouse buttons in the process... There are a lot of women and a limited amount of time planned for the actual game play once it finishes development, so in essence it's intended to add some replay value... But, keep this in mind, that the game has Player Punishment dead ends for certain choices, as well as it takes a while to play through just one play through... So be prepared to take a lot of time if you want to see all the content, as it will take more then one time playing it to see everything... The style is a mix of typical visual novel with a automatic day to day routine, some of which involves repetitive grinding, repeat text, and repeat visuals (with some visual variance here and there)... I went ahead and posted my review...
Oh yeah, the fact that you can't regularly skip through all the repetitions is annoying. Forgot to add that.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Anyone else notice that some of the choices are pointless, you pick a choice and the dev says nope, got to do this instead......then why the hell did you give two choices?, one thing I don't like is characters being forced upon you, you have an array of women, but you have to start with Sara and most often she is your only choice apart from Jo, shouldn't it be the players choice on who they want?

There are times when you can choose the woman from the cafe, but she seems to be bugged and using the magic on her can send you to the next day, haven't got much further with the other girls, apart from the poolside event, anything I have missed?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well done_ thanks Dev, this is a Win. Keep doing what you do, cant wait for the next update.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good game, beautiful girls. but it needs animations and graphics improvement.
Following your progress.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
it's just me or magic doesn't influence in the girls i'm trying(Jo and Sara)to win, because they both are becoming lesbians. The magic is like just a good time.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is magic/mind control the only option to win the girls?

I just want to know before I download since I rather seduce them. Usually magic/mind control=rape and that's a big no no for me.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

I just want to know before I download since I rather seduce them. Usually magic/mind control=rape and that's a big no no for me.
I hope so that you can get the girls synonymous without magic, especially the jo is the hottest of all but I'm afraid that is nothing there jo yes as it looks like lesbian and it comes with her female boss together because her female boss so spicy is on it and the mc has zero possibilities to stop the answer the possibilities

the mc had so far were completely useless and has just pushed to make that decision with her female boss to go to dates and now it pleases jo and there in the games yes, unfortunately, it always runs so that the mc angebgefzuckt is probably nothing is it jo is so hot and looks best you have not really the big

choice (until now) what you can do because you are forced to do things which one does not really want to do as jo to the lesbian or again and again with sahra (think so the name) where one is forced from the beginning to apply first the magic one did not decide training possibility whether you like it or not

and that's a shame because the game itself is quite good

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

use japanese hentai logic, it's only rape if they don't like it heh

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I hope so that you can get the girls synonymous without magic, especially the jo is the hottest of all but I'm afraid that is nothing there jo yes as it looks like lesbian and it comes with her female boss together because her female boss so spicy is on it and the mc has zero possibilities to stop the answer the possibilities

the mc had so far were completely useless and has just pushed to make that decision with her female boss to go to dates and now it pleases jo and there in the games yes, unfortunately, it always runs so that the mc angebgefzuckt is probably nothing is it jo is so hot and looks best you have not really the big

choice (until now) what you can do because you are forced to do things which one does not really want to do as jo to the lesbian or again and again with sahra (think so the name) where one is forced from the beginning to apply first the magic one did not decide training possibility whether you like it or not

and that's a shame because the game itself is quite good
Don't mean to be a dick but I assume you have some English training since you used "synonymous" (though not properly). Unfortunately the rest of your post is really hard to read. Please use a bit more punctuation, as it is unclear what you are actually trying to say.
And yes, it is a very good game :)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
If you guys wanna cheat, these are the codes I figured out, so far:

money=xxx (money, obviously)
RPE=xxx (relation points Evie)
RPJ=xxx (relation points Jo)
RPK=xxx (relation points Kate)
RPS=xxx (relation points Sarah)
MLE=xxx (magic level Evie)
MLJ=xxx (magic level Jo)
MLK=xxx (magic level Kate)
MLS=xxx (magic level Sarah)

Once I figure out other codes, I'll put them in here, as well.
DM, DME,DMI,DMJ,DMK,DMS seem to be short term to keep track of the 2 uses per day.
So, for example, if you Did Magic on Jo earlier, DM=1 and DMJ=1 and the other DMx variables are 0.
At the beginning of the next day the DM and DMx variables are reset to 0.

gold = 1 if you want to go to the pool party (gold edition.)
goldpool = 1 after you go to the pool party.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I just did my run without magic and unpacked the images afterwards, so just as I suspected, all the hot scenes are behind the usage of magic:(. The only time I used magic was on the first day(kiss) since I didn't have a choice there, on the weekend I had to pay $200 for the Genie even though I didn't want to and I also chose not to take the Genie to the coffee shop since I don't want to share the girls :p.

After those two in game weeks, I can probably say for sure that without magic I can't make any progress, unless for the scripted events like the kissing the girls at dinner and the Sunday events pool/hot tube.

Unfortunate the use of magic you're forcing them do stuff (even if they secretly want to) and like I said before, I rather do through seduction. Besides all that, I actually like the characters (specially Jo:heartcoveredeyes:) and I'm willing to give another week without magic a try, but I think I'd know the results unless the dev change the mechanics or something.

Just one more thing, the girls could use a little bigger ass, just sayin'.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The magic is just a illusion, because it doesn't affect or influence any girl in this game and when you realize that, there's no erotism for me, so it's like MC is having sex with doll(or robot). Out of world of illusion i just get kisses from Sarah(in the dinner) and Jo(in the hot tub after i helped her with gardening). But honestly i don't like the MC is supporting relationship between Vick and Jo.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
I just did my run without magic and unpacked the images afterwards, so just as I suspected, all the hot scenes are behind the usage of magic:(. The only time I used magic was on the first day(kiss) since I didn't have a choice there, on the weekend I had to pay $200 for the Genie even though I didn't want to and I also chose not to take the Genie to the coffee shop since I don't want to share the girls :p.

After those two in game weeks, I can probably say for sure that without magic I can't make any progress, unless for the scripted events like the kissing the girls at dinner and the Sunday events pool/hot tube.

Unfortunate the use of magic you're forcing them do stuff (even if they secretly want to) and like I said before, I rather do through seduction. Besides all that, I actually like the characters (specially Jo:heartcoveredeyes:) and I'm willing to give another week without magic a try, but I think I'd know the results unless the dev change the mechanics or something.
The game is called "Naughty Magic". Its title literally tells you what's the main mechanic in the game. I honestly don't know what were you expecting.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The game is called "Naughty Magic". Its title literally tells you what's the main mechanic in the game. I honestly don't know what were you expecting.
That's what I was expecting as the theme of the game, I was just hoping that would be a choice not to (even if takes longer) that's all.

D

Deleted member 413543

How do you open the console and put the codes?

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Very disappointed that the only scene with Evie thus far is a game over, but otherwise I quite enjoyed it. Didn't like the thought of grinding much but there was enough general story progression to prevent it from being boring, and while I almost quit playing once I saw there was a limited time to do things, it hooked me in enough for that to not bother me as much. I like that scenes you need to repeat to build up magic are altered slightly to show you progressing. Its far from complete and for the love of god please include more Evie content, but I'm excited to see future updates. Took 3-4 months from what I can tell for this update, so I'm not expecting it to be quick.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes