3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
sigh no incest patch.... i hate it when the mom suddenly becomes the landlady...
It's is not the case here though, since it's been the same from the beginning.
This is from v0.11 (December 2017):

Code:
    "Yeah, that’s me, [player_name]."
    "I finished high school last year."
    "To everyone’s amazement (mine included) I got into college."
    "But a storm cloud threatened to rain on my success…."
    "The College that offered me a place was in another town. "
    "And that town was in another state!"
    "Fortunately the 'storm cloud' had a silver lining....."
    "....a super-close friend of my Mom and Dad lives in that town."
    "When I was a kid, Joanne and her family were our next door neighbours."
    "Well, they moved interstate about ten years ago, and Joanne and my Mom kept in touch."
    "Thank goodness!"
    "So, guess where I live now…. {w} Yep, with Joanne...and her two daughters."
    "Rent free, so long as I help out… and behave myself.  "
    "Not totally impossible? {w} Hmmmm, let's see how things go."
    "And it gets better......"
    "First, I found a part-time job at the local café, so I can make a bit of spending money."
    "And second...Joanne and her daughters are hot....no I mean {i}really{/i} hot!!"
    "Here, I'll show you….."

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Really enjoying the game.

Models are great and the game is just that little bit different.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Great game so far, and looking forward to the next installment. Would like to see the MC engaged in cunnilingus and/or 69 with Jo. Maybe the MC can find a way to spy on Jo and her boss getting it on, and join them later on!

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Enjoying the game!

It may have already been mentioned, but I noticed a little inconsistency... on day 6, after spending the afternoon tutoring Dani, Jo greets the MC saying Dinner in 5, and then he goes upstairs. Then, a scene or two later the MC is talking about Jo being out with her boss and Sara is making dinner. The greeting scene earlier is identical to the first time the MC tutors Dani, so it's probably just a copy/paste oversight.

Thanks for the game!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How often is this mod updated? How much content is in it so far (ballpark; 200 renders? 500 renders?)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I think I found an issue with order of operations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
s "Wake up [player_name]!" ==> Sara "Wake up Tom!"
p "I was dreaming Sar." ==> Sam "I was dreaming Sar."

I didn't notice this in an earlier version, but did now that I have restarted from the beginning.

PTC

May 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this "Sam" bug?
When I initially started, the characters addressed me by my chosen name, but the captions still called me Sam. I eventually fixed this by using the following console command:

define p = Character("
name")

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm starting to get worried about the choice of supporting Jo with Vicky or tell her to be cautious (3rd or 4th time that came up already), so far I've been saying yes. I want to support her so she can loosen up with girls, but not if that will lock the mc out of anything with her. If I tell her to be cautious, she would just give up on Vicky all together?

Can anyone clarify that to me?

Note: I'm on week 3, Day 4.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm starting to get worried about the choice of supporting Jo with Vicky or tell her to be cautious (3rd or 4th time that came up already), so far I've been saying yes. I want to support her so she can loosen up with girls, but not if that will lock the mc out of anything with her. If I tell her to be cautious, she would just give up on Vicky all together?

Can anyone clarify that to me?

Note: I'm on week 3, Day 4.
Only the Dev knows for sure, but since the game makes a really big deal out of it I am starting to think it is like you say: either share Jo with Vicky (I am thinking possible future 3-some?) or No Vicky at all

TheBarron

Jun 28, 2018
That first pic is a bit unfortunate, but in the VN she seems fine.
Also, I really enjoy the way Ptypoe writes. It's whimsical, nothing too serious, and erotic too. Kudos to him.
I agree. I really like the story line each choice takes. After playing through with each possible choice, I am psyched to see the next installment. I do have one negative comment thought...when you are choosing to go after the mom more, there is the part where you walk in on the Mom and Sara's mom talking about you. Why does it automatically select our response for how much of the conversation you have heard? It seems like a set of choices would open more choices to add the other mom, speed up the relationship with the mom there and maybe even create a threesome...Just saying...

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes