RPGM Completed Naked Kinga Game -kids Of The Arcade Center [v1.00] [Sakuragi Company]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

FYEO_Avian

Mar 22, 2019
The coffee shop scene is just the title screen.

For the red-headed girl, after you see the scene in the public bath, the game will tell you you have completed the story, but there is one more scene. Go to the men's toilet in the park and use the heart icon there. This will unlock the final achievement and all the scenes with the redhead in your phone.
Are you sure that's how you get it? Cause I watched the final scene, but when I went to the men's toilet there was no heart icon.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Do you have a link for the other game, or do you at least know what it's called?
I dont remember if the download link has the english version of the title, but here's a video with the title

Lucassi87

Oct 13, 2017
Excuse me, is there any other game from this guy translated to english? please!
Only this game has been translated but if you want here there is a link for the other games (DLSite store JP Version: ) and if you want to see the scenes of the various games there is this site (Hitomi: ).

sakuizayoi666

Feb 23, 2019
For some reason whenever i attempt to run the game it just endlessly stays at a black screen, anyone know what i'm doing wrong possibly?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Cant say I like peeing stuff. And I also dont like not being able to skip animations that I've already seen.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes