RPGM Completed Naked Kinga Game -kids Of The Arcade Center [v1.00] [Sakuragi Company]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mastagigs

Nov 12, 2017
The coffee shop scene is just the title screen.

For the red-headed girl, after you see the scene in the public bath, the game will tell you you have completed the story, but there is one more scene. Go to the men's toilet in the park and use the heart icon there. This will unlock the final achievement and all the scenes with the redhead in your phone.
The heart icon wont appear, is there some kind of pre req past just ending credits. Its the only medal missing.

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, do you mind sharing other games of the same company ? I love this one and the "game corner to shounen to hadaka no onee-san" Thank you

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
The heart icon wont appear, is there some kind of pre req past just ending credits. Its the only medal missing.
I have the (13) gold medal , I just roam randomly and talk to all ppl and roam and roam for couple of mins, I forgot how that heart appeared, i think i give drinks to ichigo ( green haired girl ) then there is a cutscence where she wants to pee then the heart icon on the boy's toilet room near the park will appear

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
can someone post a save with the last heart scene with the red head unlocked? I've been trying everything but I cant unlock it.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
i hope there will be more
i dont care if they're in english or not
i just want to play more of their games

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
If anyone is still having trouble making the redhead girl appear after completing the game, there does seem to be some prerequisites: You have to get all other medals and interact with things which will make the main characters have a small conversation, such as the vending machines in the area above the park, the coffee shop's logo and I believe there's 2 more places to interact in the entrance to the bathhouse. There might be more but it's just a matter of exploring around and the world isn't that big anyway, you'll know you got them all after you see an arrow above the men's bathroom in the park.

Reactions: sebbu

trmntrxxl

Jan 9, 2018
If anyone is still having trouble making the redhead girl appear after completing the game, there does seem to be some prerequisites: You have to get all other medals and interact with things which will make the main characters have a small conversation, such as the vending machines in the area above the park, the coffee shop's logo and I believe there's 2 more places to interact in the entrance to the bathhouse. There might be more but it's just a matter of exploring around and the world isn't that big anyway, you'll know you got them all after you see an arrow above the men's bathroom in the park.
i tried everything...literally clicked every interactable thing but still i didnt get the scene in the mens bathroom.What should i do?

trmntrxxl

Jan 9, 2018
thank you i found it eventually i will write it down if anybody is still looking for it.You have to do all the achievements to get red girl scene.I was missing the toilet one.I had to open every toilet seat in the game.So check achievements.Other than that ichigo has 4 pee spots in the game you have to get 4 flowers where she pees and then you will get the scene.Btw if you dont know how to get the 4 flowers just click on everything, literally after then take a turn eventually you will see the new hearts.

dawaex99

Jun 20, 2018
Hello, do you mind sharing other games of the same company ? I love this one and the "game corner to shounen to hadaka no onee-san" Thank you
Where did you get that one? I tried finding other works from Sakuragi Co. on the forum but I couldn't find it

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Where did you get that one? I tried finding other works from Sakuragi Co. on the forum but I couldn't find it
Most aren't translated, so they wouldn't be found here. Do a bit of digging and they'll come up, usually on sites more centered towards the ah... topic of the game.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're having trouble unlocking the last scene, just run around and open every toilet. Once done, check the bathroom in the park

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes