RPGM - Completed - Naked Kinga Game -kids Of The Arcade Center [v1.00] [Sakuragi Company]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fantasmic

If you've played a Sakuragi Company game, you probably know what to expect: a short, humorous, generally light-hearted game. One thing I particularly liked is that there isn't really much corruption going on here. Ichigo has already done plenty of exhibitionism and sex in the past, and admits that her reluctance in the game stems mainly from someone needing to be the voice of reason in their group. A cute detail is that the characters all have skills which fit their personality even though there's no combat in this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

forget_what

A very short but enjoyable game about a group of young exhibitionists. If you are a fan of exhibition, urination, loli and shota this is a great little hidden gem. The scenarios can be a bit outrageous and a bit over the top, but are well drawn and are not hard to aquire.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Short Version:
    Is good. Cute enough characters, good scenes. There's a bit of everything in here, though obviously skewed towards exhibitionism and also quite a bit of pissing. No scat. Less than 1 hour to get basically everything. Also has an "unlock all" button in the scene viewer, so if you really don't want to play...

Pros:
    +Animated Animations. I know, right? A lot of games lacks animations and are more often than not, just static images. (The RPGM kind of games. Yes, I know there are still plenty out there, but...
    +Decent variety of actions/poses. There's doggy, cowgirl, two BJs, lesb. kissing, cunnilingus, rimming, and anal. Also pissing. Obviously, quite a bit of exhibitionism.
    +Plot is sort of funny/interesting. I never laughed but I did that... breath thing where you exhale. About that funny. Dunno what that exhale is called, just not even a chuckle's level.

Cons:
    -It gets pretty repetitive. Both, gameplay and dialogue. You spend a lot of time just running around to find scenes, and the dialogue gets kind of boring after a while.
    -Short. I beat the main game in an hour.
    -A bit confusing. One of the scenes, you have to switch your party leader, which is kind of unique, and actually interesting. Not a gripe at all, bu for another one, at the end, finding the last "achievement" is a bit annoying. You have to 100% the game, with every dialogue and achievement to get the last scenes and achievement.
    -In the gallery, you do not have total control. You can play a scene, but it will play out until it is finished. So if you are just checking them out, or some other reason... Sorry bud.

Neutral:
    ~Characters are subjective. I found the girls cute, but not exactly my fetish. Also the main girls eyes sort of bothered me in some scenes. As this is a highly subjective field, I try my best to keep it out of the end rating.
    ~The areas you explore are limited. There's enough variety, like a coffee shop, arcade, park, and back alley, but there are also places that are completely useless like the fast food store or convenience store, as you never get money or go into battle.
    ~Music is meh. It's just there. It won't drive you insane, nor does it make you feel anything in particular.

Overall:
    I think it's a pretty good HENTAI game. If you're looking for something interesting with a lot of story, well... This isn't quite it. If you're looking for hentai, this will pretty much scratch your itch. A bit annoying, but overall, not bad at all. For the faps, just go into the smartphone and unlock all. I am not sure if it was worth playing through the whole game to see the scenes.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE

PROs:
    +great scenes
    +sense of humor
    +some customization options
    +a bit more different body types than usual
    +solid pixel animation

CONs:
    -too short
    -sadly by the time you get customization stuff you have already finished the game pretty much

Comments:
    Can't be bothered to add anything extra. Cute little kinky short hentai game.

7/10
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Xeno_zeno

the story a bit short I wish there more to it, the pixel animation is good and the gameplay you can complete like 3 or 5 hours wasn't challenging it feels too easy but overall it the a-okay game wasn't bad nor good it just okay to me
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lafuelle

I feel like the other reviewers giving this less than 3 stars AT MINIMUM purely because of the subject of the game, and their distaste for it.

It's a cute little game focused around taking riskier and riskier tasks in exhibitionism, a rather novel theme I haven't seen done before.

Pixel-art wise it's pretty high quality for the average RPG maker trash you otherwise see on here, you can't really see any typical RPG maker sprites used and there's plenty of art of the characters and the situations they're in that little is left to imagination.

The translation is well done, overall, coherent, no machine translation, no engrish. There's a few pieces of dialogue left untranslated, but as far as I'm aware that's only for irrelevant fluff.

All in all it's a well-put together package with little to no jank to it.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I felt like this game was purely made for its adult-rated aspect. The story was boring and it felt super repetitive.

The only thing that I liked was the pixel aspect of the game and that was simply because I like pixel games.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

Straight-line, pixel - directed rather to a fairly narrow group of players.

+ something interesting for fans of exhibitionism;
    + pixel graphics, which has its own specific charm.

- quite repetitive;
    - some animations and graphic details are creepy;
    - when it comes to narrative and history, unfortunately the game doesn't have much to offer, the lyrics are silly and the plot is shallow and devoid of depth;
    - the game world seems small and despite appearances, we don't have much influence on the game.

Ehh, well - this game is like building the proverbial "flail" simple to pain. Everything is created in a non-ambitious way, sudden scenes play for a while, but during the game I couldn't find a moment where I would feel some more excitement.

Rating: 2/5
    If you like exhibitionism, then you can play - but everyone else will find little interesting in this title. There is nothing here that could be considered better than average. After an hour I just got bored of running behind the stamps.