• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vegetaqdt

Dec 20, 2018
I finished the game and about to see the memories box but the game was bugged and it was said that i hadnt finished the game so im looking for a full savefile but is there any chance to do that on android device

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Obviously Naked Order, not only is it a complete game but it also has a sequel.
First Naked Order is fully translated if I remember well while the sequel was translated partially - everything other than dialogues is translated.
whats the sequel called?

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Allegedly this is being worked on again. This is from EraHunter Patreon on March 2nd:

"We are currently working on Naked Adventure. In the meantime, we decided to to do a little poll on EraHunter =)"

THen on the 4th a bugfix for the Mac version was posted. Not going to hold my breath that an update will be released any time soon, since this is obviously not a huge priority to EH Team, but It's still something to look forward to....eventually, if you like the whole nude stealth game.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I have found this
And it's marked "Version 0.5.2". The game have been updated or it's a fake information ?
Fake. Look at their patreon, nothing about an update. ALso it would have been too quick for them to release anything significant in less than 2 years

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Keep in mind, this is the EraHunter team. They essentially just take money from their patrons and put for the minimal amount of effort required to justify them not being scam artists. Considering NA is lower on their priority list than EH, and EH obviously isnt really a priority to them, dont expect the next update for at least another year and the final release for another 10 if ever.

Klauw

Jan 19, 2019
Keep in mind, this is the EraHunter team. They essentially just take money from their patrons and put for the minimal amount of effort required to justify them not being scam artists. Considering NA is lower on their priority list than EH, and EH obviously isnt really a priority to them, dont expect the next update for at least another year and the final release for another 10 if ever.
Which is a big shame. The games they make aren't bad. In fact they do make good quality games if you are a exhibitionism lover. They could get way more patrons and money if they released atleast a big update once a half year and smaller updates once a month.

I'm fine if they first complete Naked Adventure or Era hunter and then continue with the other one. But both games feels abandoned at some point, which is a big shame. I even gave up the hope to see a big content update for Era Hunter or Naked Adventure.

Mar 31, 2020
yea, its a very good game. BTW, i just saw they posted something named 'Alan' in their last post on 20 july. what was it? And can we except further updates now? Is there any other game with similar art form?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
yea, its a very good game. BTW, i just saw they posted something named 'Alan' in their last post on 20 july. what was it? And can we except further updates now? Is there any other game with similar art form?
There is another game in development called EraHunter. But the situation with that game is the same than this one: the updates are very delayed, the dev Is probably lazy or too busy to work on his projects. And there too lack of content in both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Dude, I can't believe this dev is earning like 2000 bucks per month on extremely delay, or even abandoned games, are you kidding? How did he earn that much? There is updates per 2 years or more, and there is not much content on the games WTF dude

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes