RPGM - Naked Adventure [v0.7] [EraHunter]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xxJCxx

This game & era hunter were one of my first rpg games i played back in the day and enjoyed them, even though the story line is short, but still entertaining & good. Art is completly CG & development time is taking millenia
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

Average score is not for QUALITY but mostly for updates this game gets.

Pros:
    -Somewhat fine art, at least no baloon boobs
    -Character is always shown on screen.
    -No censorship.

Cons:
    -No real corruption really. She just goes "Oh well I guess gotta go naked outside in night"
    -You get caught and raped in night, then she just goes home. Even after 100th time. Then you just repeat the loop.
    -Its really easy to evade most NPC outside.
    -Nothing is animated, all are change in PNG
    -Development at this point abandoned
    -Animations that exist are just boring.

-And the biggest, the GIANT CONS: GAME WILL BE FINISHED IN THOUSAND YEARS. NEVER. So far development is going at speed of triple shot snail that is about to die. dead.

EDITED: 20/11/23
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aquablast

The game acknowledges it being largely inspired by Circle Streak's Naked Order, so much so that their gameplay and UI are almost identical.
    However it is a significant improvement over said game. For one thing, enemies move slower than Sonic the Hedgehog this time, so the adventure is actually highly immersive and fun.
    Art is exceptionally good. The MC has a TON of different expressions, effectively making the story, which is delivered through well-written dialogues, a very fun and hilarious read.
    The game is not very long due to it still being in development, but the content currently present is quite refined. I personally think this is among the best games of the exhibitionism genre.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LordOfLight

Love that art in this game! I like seeing her on screen as you sneak around trying (not) to get caught. Personally my favourite of the "naked" type games currently out there, controls are good and the challenges are fun. Hoping for more.