0.3.3 ENG PC -
0.3.3 ENG Android -
0.3.3 RUS PC -
0.3.3 RUS Android -
^ these are the links to the current version ^

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
In feb 08 ver 0.3.3 has been released. Really liked this game, the art is really good and I liked the gameplay and quests so i hope it dont take too long to get finished.

Here's the changelog:
Version 0.3.3
There is no new content, only 1 major fix. It turned out that fragments did not respawn. Also finished other small things.

1. Fragments now respawn
2. You can turn off running animation on Nika's computer
3. WASD movement support
4. Added Nika's sprite in work clothes
5. The transitions are now marked with green arrows

Fixes for Android version:
0.3.3 version should work on more devices
There you go

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So nothing really was added, i just played through the whole game again and NOTHING. Not even a replay feature for the memories or seeing the security guard/dorm scene if you didnt fail the mission

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
So nothing really was added, i just played through the whole game again and NOTHING. Not even a replay feature for the memories or seeing the security guard/dorm scene if you didnt fail the mission
Well this is a bugfix that's been available for a while now, weeks after the last update in fact, it's just that the OP only got updated today.

Just so you now, there should also be a version 0.3.4 which is a fix for Android users.

D

Deleted member 292805

feels awfully similar to this game, somehow:
it's an identical copy. roght down to the plot and what you need to do, such as crawling lol.
This one isn't censored, so I guess that's a thing.

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
I like the concept, unfortunatly, like the original game (Naked Order), it's unplayable. Everything is damn too fast.

Jan 21, 2018
love the game, but it gets updated every 4 years =(
Just like their other game. They have enjoyable art and nice scenarios but they are incredibly slow and I think they waste a ton of time reworking stuff. And then reworking it again. Perfect is the enemy of good, I guess.

glassghost

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 234851

Overview:
Nika has to run around night streets naked, because she got oneself into an adventure, that completely changed her way of living. She's got a special smartphone through which she can see the fragments she needs to collect to assemble the keys. With this keys can open the boxes with quests she has to complete. And of course do this all naked!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019-02-18
Developer: EraHunter
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to @wirihbinkame for the screenshots!

View attachment 231410 View attachment 231411 View attachment 231412 View attachment 231416 View attachment 231413 View attachment 231414 View attachment 231415
Where is android link ?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes