markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Dev: "Oh shit, Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I don't have any money to spend on a gift for my gf. I didn't develop any new content for this piece of trash in over 9 months, but let me just update the version number and SAY I've got a ton of stuff right around the corner. Who reads changelogs anyway? Dumb patreon bastards, easy easy money, hahaha"

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Really a great game! I love the art and the story... But I have to admit. My true love is for the Era Hunter hehehe...! Keep it going you guys! You are doing a great job!!!

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
  • 796 Patreons supporting him
  • $2,102 per month currently coming in
  • Zero actual content added in the 285 days between the 0.7 release today and the 0.6 release on May 1, 2023
  • 9 attempted iterations of a single questline that were developed but that dev thought weren't good enough to be coded and included in the latest release, so he scrapped it in favor of making it perfect at some future point in time (if you are to believe his bs).

Don't mind me. I'm just jotting this down here for posterity, so that in 9-12 months when Dev releases 0.8 (my guess would be just before Christmas so he can buy gifts again) and sticks his hand out for even more Patreon money, I can look at his Patreon stats again and see if any of the poor bastards handing this guy money have woken up and canceled the gravy train. And then laugh. I can always use a good joke around the holidays.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
So, not even a full quest this time? :KEK:
As far as the changelog is saying
Not even half a quest
Not even any kind of new content
Idk about what's actually in the game, i ain't downloading and supporting that shit anymore
That's a shame it turns out that way, the art were cool and the game was fine

Reactions: Ut5962

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
"Oh wow, a Naked Adventure update? Lemme guess, they added one short scene? Let's see what it is."

v0.7
Continuing work on EraHunter. One of the two routes in the quest to find Yuna is almost finished.

Two more quests for Nika are also in the process. My friend has already rewrote one of the quests 8 times, then showed me the final version, I criticized it and now we are reworking it for the 9th time. Sometimes you get it right the first (or almost first) time, and sometimes you redo it many, many times. The creative struggles >_<

Are you absolutely fucking kidding me? That's the "update"? "yeah we're still kinda working on it and reworking quests 10 times, pinkie promise, oopsie, sowwy"?

At this point the erotic content isn't exhibitionism or public nudity but being findommed and humiliated by the devs.

Post-nut edit: Still a pretty good game. At least the scenes, the running around and gathering fragments is not my jam, but the stuff we got so far is amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
My expectations were low for the update. I didn't expect actual "nothing" as an update lol.

This is why I don't trust most western hentai devs.

muhlap

May 6, 2018
why do i like this guys artstyle so much, am i cursed? is this some sort of divine retribution?
to top it off this guy only ever did two animations, one for this game and another one for the even more abandoned one
god damn it

Reactions: Artix0
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes