Unity Completed Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6.1 -Battle F*ck With Fallen Angel- [CherryGirls]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ajkungfu

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone have any functioning Android links for this game? The provided links don't seem to be working anymore unfortunately.

Ainstar

Oct 25, 2019
For those want play on android, when download it will appear apk.jar file and you can't open it, so i download file on pc and it show apk file (because it for android). Then i move apk file to android phone, and you can download it.
Hope it help

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game reminds me of Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition in terms of real-time gameplay. About how long does this game take to 100 percent?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
This game reminds me of Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition in terms of real-time gameplay. About how long does this game take to 100 percent?
You can 100% it in like, 30 minutes or so I wanna say. It's really just the one battle fuck then you use the points you get to buy some upgrades. There's a few skills and items you can get, but besides that it's mostly cosmetic differences.
There's a bug in the game that makes grinding much less tedious, if you beat her and then immediately pause and surrender you'll get double the points you normally would at the end of the battle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can 100% it in like, 30 minutes or so I wanna say. It's really just the one battle fuck then you use the points you get to buy some upgrades. There's a few skills and items you can get, but besides that it's mostly cosmetic differences.
There's a bug in the game that makes grinding much less tedious, if you beat her and then immediately pause and surrender you'll get double the points you normally would at the end of the battle.
Thank you for the info and for the tip for the grinding against her. I think I will give this a download and give it a play the next time I have half an hour free. I will try to grind against her the honest way first but is she kicks my ass too many times in a row I might play dirty.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for the info and for the tip for the grinding against her. I think I will give this a download and give it a play the next time I have half an hour free. I will try to grind against her the honest way first but is she kicks my ass too many times in a row I might play dirty.
If you really wanna go honest, that half-hour is... Just nope.
Dunno, maybe I was doing something inherently wrong, but every Hpt was a real chore to get and quite the grind, in the beginning. Basically I felt lucky getting 1 (one!) after each "fight".

• Thinking Face

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If you really wanna go honest, that half-hour is... Just nope.
Dunno, maybe I was doing something inherently wrong, but every Hpt was a real chore to get and quite the grind, in the beginning. Basically I felt lucky getting 1 (one!) after each "fight".
I'm pretty sure HPT gain is directly tied to how much of her health you take out. When I used the bondage rope and didn't let her regen health, just forced her to climax constantly till I won, I got barely any. However, when I DID let her regen, I got a lot more than I did before.

• Thinking Face

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure HPT gain is directly tied to how much of her health you take out. When I used the bondage rope and didn't let her regen health, just forced her to climax constantly till I won, I got barely any. However, when I DID let her regen, I got a lot more than I did before.
...M'kay. I am kinda mad now. Somehow my copy got bugged or there was a fuckup in registry during the first run (I guess they would equal to the same...), but it was almost impossible for me to get even 1 effing HPT after each fight, as...
Well, I would start "Caught" immediately, and would get like 2 seconds of counter-attack groping after a successful defense, before getting "Caught" again and fighting for survival... So essentially NO 'Attack & Defense' phase. I ground to no end, for 1 HPT per fight in the beginning...
Holy fuck. :FacePalm:
After reading your post I was gonna reply "But just HOW MUCH GRIND would it take to get from 0 HPT to be able to get that rope?!", but decided to use 'Reset Power Ups' because, well, I guess my spidey senses were tingling... And what do you know...

...HOW THE HELL DID I NOT START CAUGHT JUST RIGHT NOW?!

Got over 100 HPTs on the first run, and probs could have had a bunch more, but decided to give up after ~10 minutes of "battling" because I was curious how many points I'd get and should I be retrospectively immensely mad as a consequence. And it turns out... I should. FFS.

So, if you happen to start "Caught", it's a bug, and do a 'Reset Power Ups' even if you don't have any yet...
Oh, bloody hell damn it! xD

• Wow

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Its working fine. Just rename extension from .jar to .apk idk why it changes it
Unless the link got changed, no. I am speaking as someone who personally downloaded and installed it.
For some reason I get the feeling it shouldn't ask for permission to show over other apps and install other apps as well. Y'know, just a hunch.

Reactions: ShadowJ97

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your not using a suitable adblocker you can get a redirected download from Anon. Just checked it on PC and the download was a apk file, here's that download on Workupload...

Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6.1 -Battle F*ck With Fallen Angel 1.1 apk -

Reactions: Courier_Young

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Been playing this legit in full screen. Futhest i got her down is 6. What's the fastes way to get my special guage up?
Special gauge fills when:
  • You drain her guard (or she drains yours)
  • You drain her life (or she drains yours)
  • You fill her orgasm gauge (or she fills yours)
I believe those are the only ways to fill it. No clue what the fastest would be, but I think it's when you touch the sparkling points to drain her life, doubly so if the sparkling point is around her clit since that'll fill her orgasm gauge too.

If you want to get extra upgrade points quick, you can either lose or win, then before the end screen comes up, surrender. It'll double your point gain, potentially triple if you can surrender a second time quick enough and have it register properly.

Feb 21, 2019
I've played black desert online with maximum screen shake and I have to say my eyeballs might as well be rolling in their sockets with how much screen shake and sway is here.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes