Unity Completed Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6.1 -Battle F*ck With Fallen Angel- [CherryGirls]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Quick tip for people like me that can't be fucked to grind: You get points based on how much life you drain, not how quickly or efficiently you defeat her. So get it set up so that she can't attack you, her health is constantly being drained, and she can't orgasm. Bondage, egg vibrator on the clit and left hand in the anus worked for me. Come back a few hours later and viola. Tons of points.

Also, if you win and then surrender you can double your points.

Reactions: Feetlover2022

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'll say it properly this time. What I want is to gain points immediately. That is, turn 0 hpt points into 1000 hpt points with just a simple press of a button. Not to unlock bonuses so I can farm them myself, even if it's easier to do it that way. If you don't know how to specifically do that then I'm fine if you can't answer it.
If you want to gain points with minimum effort, you need to use cheat engine.
I don't know how to refer to the post in here like others do in other threads but post #26 that I thanked that was made by jim clearly states how to do it. I tried it and it worked, without the use of cheatengine.

vindickdiv

Jul 16, 2017
I am playing with a 4k screen and have tried dumbing down the resolution, zooming out, but I still find that often the hands are completely out of my screen. Has anyone found a fix for this?
Changing resolution to 1920 x 1080 resolved this for me

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Anyway to cheat in the points? I'm too lazy to grind :/
How to Cheat: ( no need for Cheat Engine )
1. Win + R , type "regedit" ( or Go to Registry Editor)
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CherryGirls\Onan...
3. Right Click SaveData... and Edit Binary Data
4. You should see several columns of text, try to make out the third column of text ( it is in English )
5. you should find "lovepoint:" near the top, change this value to 1000 (default 0.0)
6. scroll down 20-30 lines and find "hPoint:" change this value to 100000 (default 0.0)
7. Then launch the game and find the Credits, click the upper left heart to unlock all the modes. You should be max love level and have 100,000 H Points to unlock all the stuff
8. GG

@forbidden101v request to add this to main post

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I downloaded this expecting one of those really bad 'battle and fuck' flash game knock-offs, but i was GREATLY surprised to find this was actually really fun! I really enjoy this game a lot and the 'combat' isn't terrible like some of the other ones of this variety i've seen.

Totally worth a peek and even a buy.

APSINTHOS

May 20, 2017
Anyone else got the sudden spike on max guard and hpt?
I was having fun playing the game and decide to stop for a while. Suddenly, when I launch back the game, I have insane amount of hpt and upgraded guard (suddenly her whole ora ora won't do shit too me).
I tried reset upgrade, but my guard point still stayed in 12000 point in max. I tried deleting the locallow file of the game too, but the same problems keep appearing.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Me too. By resetting the powers ups i can at least go back to the normal play.
Sounds like protection from cracking ? Can't play a game. cuz u not buyed it, so no internet connection for some important things and unbalanced difficulty after relaunching a game. Sounds logical, right ?

some_dood

Jan 5, 2019
My "max guard" value keeps resetting to 0 every time I restart the game, making it pretty much unplayable (unless I "Reset Power Ups" or delete my save data in the registry every time).

So I decided to decompile the games code and look for what is causing this. I couldn't find the cause of this, but I'm working on a hacked version that works around this by storing the "max guard" in a new variable (since this will most likely dodge whatever overwrites the value to zero).

Interesting side note: I noticed that purchasing "Reset Power Ups" actually gives you ten times more "max guard" than you start with. This is probably a typo by the developer since all the guard values are ten times smaller in the code than what they appear in game (100 max guard in the game is stored as 10 in the code).

EDIT: Looks like that approach doesn't work, it sets the new variable's value to zero too...

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
My "max guard" value keeps resetting to 0 every time I restart the game, making it pretty much unplayable (unless I "Reset Power Ups" or delete my save data in the registry every time).
Are you running the game off of an external storage device? That would be my guess, that or your AV / Firewall is extremely paranoid about software saving local data.

Costlertrak

Jul 2, 2019
View attachment 223484

Overview:
Have a sexy showdown (battle f*ck) with a fallen angel girl. Instead of a turn-based battle, you fondle her in real time! Enjoy real-time animation in reaction to the player's "osawari" (touching). Once you break thru her guard, the fallen angel starts to feel REALLY good!​

Release Date: 2018-11-03
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - - -

Thank you for cracking and uncensoring this game @N0xiety.

View attachment 223485 View attachment 223488 View attachment 223489 View attachment 223490 View attachment 223491 View attachment 223492 View attachment 223493
I got an issue the android version won't work it doesn't let me play it or even install it its apparently for PC or something cus it doesn't work pls help thnx

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I got an issue the android version won't work it doesn't let me play it or even install it its apparently for PC or something cus it doesn't work pls help thnx
Try one of the downloads where android is listed. Sounds to me to downloaded the wrong one. I test the nopy download for android and it works fine even on bluestacks (android emulator).

soussoumis

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, I got a trouble after installing the game : once I began a Battle fuck, she grabbed me and once I broke off her grab I got grabbed again, I think something doesn't work....

some_dood

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, I got a trouble after installing the game : once I began a Battle fuck, she grabbed me and once I broke off her grab I got grabbed again, I think something doesn't work....
This sounds like the same issue I've been having. I did some investigating and posted about it earlier in this thread, but I couldn't find any practical solution.

Resetting your power ups (Main Menu -> Power Up -> Reset Power Ups) or deleting your save data fixes the issue for me until I restart the game. But it also means that you have to start over from scratch every time.

Sasha

Nov 16, 2016
i have the same issue with guard being always at 0 after restarting the game. Is there a perm fix for this?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes