Unity Completed Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6.1 -Battle F*ck With Fallen Angel- [CherryGirls]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
RE236056_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Have a sexy showdown (battle f*ck) with a fallen angel girl. Instead of a turn-based battle, you fondle her in real time! Enjoy real-time animation in reaction to the player's "osawari" (touching). Once you break thru her guard, the fallen angel starts to feel REALLY good!​

Release Date: 2018-11-03
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thank you for cracking and uncensoring this game @N0xiety.

RE236056_img_smp1.jpg RE236056_img_smp2.jpg RE236056_img_smp3.jpg RE236056_img_smp4.jpg RE236056_img_smp5.jpg RE236056_img_smp6.jpg RE236056_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
As far as I can tell by reading, there's not much difference from Nade Nade 5, besides the character (Edit: nvm, I'm dumb and was thinking of Nade Nade VI. I guess it is just a reskin).
If you ever get an android version, please do add it. You know, touch controls for touching games.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Christ, I think I put in several hours trying to beat the first one of these legit. This game is actually pretty damn difficult, but it gets easier once you learn the behaviors. I noticed with this version the hands can sometimes go to the edge of the screen and they are damn near impossible to hit. Other than the reskin, I'm not really sure there is that many differences between this and the previous title.
Otherwise its a superb time killer if you're bored and horny ;)

Btw, @forbidden101v , is this the English version? You can get the trial version in English but I never found the full game.

Reactions: myachip

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Are her limbs missing in that last pic? I don't see a "dismemberment" tag in the OP... :) What's with the "Boxing Helena" angle? Also, it has the "disembodied willie"- never a fan of that. Lol Nothing more immersive than a floating johnson...a "pecker-geist"?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Christ, I think I put in several hours trying to beat the first one of these legit. This game is actually pretty damn difficult, but it gets easier once you learn the behaviors. I noticed with this version the hands can sometimes go to the edge of the screen and they are damn near impossible to hit. Other than the reskin, I'm not really sure there is that many differences between this and the previous title.
Otherwise its a superb time killer if you're bored and horny ;)

Btw, @forbidden101v , is this the English version? You can get the trial version in English but I never found the full game.
Yeah it's the english version. Someone cracked it on the game request.
As far as I can tell by reading, there's not much difference from Nade Nade 5, besides the character (Edit: nvm, I'm dumb and was thinking of Nade Nade VI. I guess it is just a reskin).
If you ever get an android version, please do add it. You know, touch controls for touching games.
I'll see if I can use the trial apk, decompile it and apply the crack, and recompile it.

Reactions: Prick

spops

Aug 6, 2017
Am I gonna need a mouse? Some of these games are unbeatable with the laptop touchpad. The comments and descirption make it seem like it might be one of those 'quickly click the target before it's too late games'.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
ok, how can this game got this far from reskin the original game....come on...I played the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and also 6th....everything is the same, even the cheat and codes...and now they reskin the reskin nade nade 6th (succubus) with 6.1??? and it is ok if they sold it as dlc but they didn't...everything they sell is full price 12.50 bucks. great! easy money never get easier

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
So when i start the game it wants to check if this is a bought version via my network. I do not want to give this game network access. Is there a workaround?

Reactions: B_Ouji

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So when i start the game it wants to check if this is a bought version via my network. I do not want to give this game network access. Is there a workaround?
I get these on a lot of games. Usually I just uncheck and click cancel.
If you're really paranoid about it, just unplug your ethernet when you play.

Am I gonna need a mouse? Some of these games are unbeatable with the laptop touchpad. The comments and descirption make it seem like it might be one of those 'quickly click the target before it's too late games'.
Yeah, touchpad is probably going to be detrimental to your experience. You can bypass the game and unlock the love mode with the cheat menu, but honestly it's not as fun as unlocking everything yourself.
Real question is, how long have you been playing games on a laptop without a mouse? They're not that expensive lol.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes