EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tentacleavalilogo3.png

Overview:
In N.i.P. (Short for Nal in Peril), you play as an Avali named Nal who has to make their way off of a ship infested with parasitic tentacled lifeforms that seem undeterred by a lack of willingness. The second half of the game turns more towards a diverse range of things, though mainly featuring hypnosis as Nal further fights to escape the creeping claws of lust threatening to grip them forever in its embrace.

IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE THIS GAME TO ITS FULLEST, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD GARGOYLE, SEE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR MORE DETAILS!

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Lapsa - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.4
OS: Windows (Requires third party apps to run on certain mobile platforms)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1682274824573.png 1684401658685.png 1684401708045.png

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Starbound. What a failure of a game that was. Size of an ocean, but death of a puddle.
I wouldn't have called it a failure. The mod community is still pretty much alive and the game is completed from start to finish without game breaking bugs. Considering it is "another terraria clone" with more than one hundred thousand reviews on Steam I wouldn't call it financial failure either. But if you've meant about Chucklefish controversy, yeah, that was an ugly kind of exploitation from them.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
No one is going to be able to comprehend my deep disappointment with mega.nz for not actually uploading the file I uploaded to it, but instead uploading a previous version because they both had the same name when I initially uploaded them. It should be fixed now, and I've taken the time to also put up a small fix as well.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
There are definitely bugs.

Some of the navigation simply doesn't work. For instance, trying to go from C-1 to B-6 fails. (It says "I didn't understand that sentence.") You also can't pick up the
you find in one of the rooms, either.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Thanks! There are definitely going to be, but they should all be things that can be easily fixed.

I'll take a look at both of those and any others and try to have a small hotfix out shortly!

Edit: Should be fixed now!

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Another bug.
doesn't work.

EDIT: And
still doesn't work.

EDIT again: And I can't go to D-1. The screen just clears and I don't move.

Last edited:

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Thanks!

In the meantime, the new codes I added should unlock any of those that don't work. All the rooms, however, should be working now.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
For some reason the final set of rooms doesn't display. Posting a fix for that, and the above issue.

Edit: Should be up now!

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Another bug.
doesn't work.

EDIT: And
still doesn't work.

EDIT again: And I can't go to D-1. The screen just clears and I don't move.
If those aren't working, I'm completely floored as to why. Again, the codes should work! Fortunately I made those. Using them inside of the rooms where the option shows up should have the same exact effect as actually clicking the button.

As for the D deck floors, I've fixed that as well. Not sure why it wasn't working, but it is now.

Reilit

May 18, 2019
Bug: For some reason when you are grappled after three turns of struggling the game stops recognizing any commands besides restore.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Do you happen to remember which of the enemies that was, or does it happen with all of them?

Edit: Nvm, found the issue. Am fixing it now.

Apr 5, 2021
Had that happen with the Binder. Also, am I just being stupid, or is the game currently designed to make you grind before you can progress?

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Had that happen with the Binder. Also, am I just being stupid, or is the game currently designed to make you grind before you can progress?
You shouldn't need to grind that much. Which boss feels like it is super grindy?

Also, the issues with the grapple should be fixed.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes